Chapter 4 - 'I sleep naked, is that OK?'

"So, does that mean I get to touch you all the time?" He asks smirking, moving his hand up to my neck. I roll my eyes.

"Yes, but it doesn't mean you're getting any." I reply raising my eyebrow. My mind goes to the pictures, but I quickly bring it back to the present day. Reid wasn't aware of what he was doing, and I'm not going to make him have an excuse to feel like I betrayed him, again. Hunter sighs but continues to smirk.

"I'll change your mind, being around each other all day, touching." He says winking. I shake my head. "Wait. Does that mean I get to shower and go to the toilet with you?" He asks, raising his eyebrows suggestively. I chuckle.

"Nuhuh buster, you're staying outside the door. We're going to have rules. You go home every night and I'll tell you when you can and cannot touch me. Got it?" I ask. He nods. "Do you mind if I have a drink?"

"I'll have to be with you most of the time, for an unknown amount of time, so I have to be used to it. To be honest, I don't really care." He says. I smile and walk into the kitchen. I feel Hunter walk beside, touching my hand. I shake my head.

"You don't need touch me all the time, only when you can." I tell him.

"I know. I just don't want him to do anything to you." He says concerned.

"Yeah, that's the only reason." I say sarcastically. "It seems like I can talk to you while it is happening, so I'll just call you if I need you." I add on. I carry on, but still feel his hand on my back. It's kind of comforting to know he is here, and will be a barrier to Kyle controlling me. I grab a glass and go to the cupboard under the sink.

"You keep them there?"He asks.

"Yeah."

"Not in the fridge?" I give him a weird look.

"Why would I want to keep them in the fridge? The human body temperature is 98.6˚F (37˚C). Anyway everyone goes into the fridge, so it's not a great hiding place."

"Oh, I suppose." I pour the bag into the glass, and turn around.

"Shall we sit outside, by the pool?" I ask. He nods. Hunter follows me closely out to the pool. I lower myself so my feet are in the water, and I am sat on the edge. Hunter sits down next to me, his thigh touching mine. We both talk, while we watch the sunset. When it's dark we both go in and Hunter says goodbye, before leaving. It feels weird without him touching me, and being around. I expect Kyle's voice to come into my head, but nothing happens. I'll be less jumpy as the days go on.

*^*^*

I have been asleep for a while, when I jolt awake. I pull back the covers and got out, walking to the door. Something was different.

"Kyle? Is-" I suddenly can't talk anymore. I watch as I walk down the stairs and to the doors, leading out to the beach. Maybe I was wrong earlier; I might not be able to talk while Kyle is controlling me after all.

"You may think you can keep me out, but Hunter won't be there all the time. Just a reminder of what I can get you to do." I hear Kyle's voice say. Fuck you! I think. Kyle gets me to walk to the pool. The glow of the pool looks magical in the night. A force, like hands, pushes me into the pool. I rise to the surface gasping. What the hell. I look around and don't see anyone. The same force pushes my head down, so I am under the water. I scream and thrash around trying to fight off the invisible force. Water enters my mouth. I give up fighting; the worst thing that can happen to me is that I pass out. He's just trying to scare me, and I won't give him the satisfaction. I wait for the blackness to overwhelm me, and when it does I feel relieved.