Chapter 30 - 'Test Date'

Here is the picture of the dress she wears. ^^^

Also ShaizaAslam made me these awesome covers! Thank you so much! As always if anyone wants to make me anything PM me. :)

 :)

"I have one condition

"I have one condition." I tell him.

"You're saying yes?" He inquires his smug facade slipping slightly, showing his shock and surprise.

"Not yet, you haven't agreed to my condition."

"Okay, what is it?" He asks, moving back to his usual smug self.

"It means nothing." Again his smug face falters and shows his confusion. "We have one to see if we have a connection before I commit to anything. If the date goes badly, then we never do it again." I go on to explain. In Reid's head I'm with Hunter, so I don't understand why he would ask me. As I think it, I get my answer. Well, almost.

"So you and Hunter are having problems." He states as if it's a fact. "You wouldn't have agreed to going on a date with me, if you were still with him."

"We've decided to take a break." I amend my lie from earlier truthfully. "Why did you ask me, if I told you we weren't having problems?" I ask thinking that maybe it's just a way of him finding out if Hunter and I are still together.

"I could just tell." He answers honestly. "And Hunter's not right for you, if he goes and cheats on you with someone else, he should have never left your side." He continues, sounding like he feels strongly about the matter. A small smile comes onto my face.

"You haven't responded to my condition." I let him know.

"Okay, it'll be a test date. I promise you after this date though; you'll come back for seconds." He tells me. I chuckle. I'm looking forward to our 'test date' as afterwards I will know who I want to be, and have a connection, with more.

"When are we going to have it?" I ask Reid.

"Tonight. I'll come back and pick you up in 3 hours at 7pm." He states firmly, telling me it wasn't up for discussion, not caring that I might have something planned already. He takes his phone out and starts to walk out of my house.