Chapter 44 - Re-united

Reid and I sit on the floor for a moment longer, before he finally pulls away, trailing his hands down my arms until he has my hands in his.

"I know some people who want to see you, one them being your boyfriend? I'm not sorry about kissing you earlier, but I..." I cut him off by placing a kiss on his lips.

"Hunter and I were never together, we just said that," I explain.

"Well, that's good," he says with a smile. He leans forward and places a light kiss on my lips before pulling back. His eyes move over my face, pain etching into them. Whatever he's seen causes him to move back and place another kiss on my lips, before another and another. I let out a giggle as he moves from my lips to my cheek, and then down to my jaw.

"God, you don't know how good that is to hear," he mutters as he pulls back. "I've missed you so fucking much," he continues before he leans in again for a kiss. I shove his shoulder playfully.

"Me too, it's nice to have you back," I admit when Reid finally pulls back fully. He tugs on my hands, until I am up on my feet. I move my hands to his fore-arms and push down to keep me up.

"You OK, baby?" I blink a couple of times before replying.

"Um yeah, I'm just a bit lightheaded." His eyes rake over my face.

"Maybe we should put the IV back in before we..."

"No!" I shout cutting him off, getting flashes of the room.

"Scar..." He starts unsure.

"Please," I beg. "I'll be fine; I'll get something to drink later." Reid sighs, but doesn't object further.

"At least let me carry you. I don't want you to faint again." I nod, not feeling strong enough to walk. I wrap my arms around his neck, as he bends down to lift my legs up, his other arm going to my back. I curl into him as I feel the movements of us out of the room. I close my eyes as I revel in his scent. After another door opens I look around and realize we are on the ground floor. I look back into the room and see that it was a medical room we just came out of. His feet hit the tiled floor as he walks across the quiet entrance. We stop outside a door, and he gently lets go of my legs.

"You ready?" he asks. I press my lips together as I nod. He pushes the door handle down, letting it swing open. All heads in the room pop up at the sound. Mouths open to ask questions, but quickly shut when they see me, only to reopen when they have new ones. All of them apart from one.

"Are you OK?"

"Oh my god, you're here! I've been so worried."

"What happened?"

"Little devil, you look like shit." I let out a small laugh leaning more on Reid, whose arm comes around me.

"You know me, nothing can break me," I lie, my hand clutching tighter onto Reid's shirt knowing that I was nearly broken. The only silent person in the room makes eye contact with me. His gaze has me moving mine away. The last thing I said to Hunter was that I wanted to be alone, and now with me standing in front of him with Reid I can see myself that I'm being hypocritical. I clear my throat, trying to break some of the tension in the room.

"Your dad mentioned that you had a stalker..." Liam starts. My eyes widen, they met my dad? I hold back the real explanation, as Liam, Leo and Jake don't know anything, so I do with my dad's explanation.

"Yes. I don't really want talk about what happened," I tell them, looking to Bianca. She seems to understand that Kyle is the person who took me.

"So, while you were away, Reid seems to have changed." Bianca says, with a questioning look.