Chapter 16 - Tiffany's Father

It was REALLY hard to find a suitable picture for what I thought Meredith looks like, they all looked too soft and friendly. This is the closest I could find for Meredith (of course she has two scars running down her face, one courtesy of our very own Scar ;))^^^. Tybalt will be next, is there anyone else that you would like to see?

The music stops suddenly, causing people to object loudly.

"Tiffany!" The voice yells. I turn to the recipient of the anger, and see her eyes widen before flickering around the room, looking at all the people. A man, who I assume to be the owner of the voice, comes into the room, his arms crossed over his chest.

"Daddy?! What are you doing home?" I look him up and down, my eyebrows rising involuntarily. Because of the low light and crowd, I couldn't see him clearly. However, from what I could see from the way he is standing and the way he looks from his brown eyes up, I can get why Cindy is interested in him.

"Shit." Hunter mutters. I look back to him.

"What's wrong?" I ask concerned, looking him over. He ducks his head down, looking like he's trying not to be seen.

"That's my captain." He whispers.

"And? He knows you're undercover, right? He won't say anything."

"That's not the problem. He's going to kill me if he knows that I allowed this to happen, he'll tell me I should have called it in. I didn't know Tiffany was his daughter." He says trying to walk off the dance floor. I follow him to where Jake, Leo, and Liam are standing.

"Did you see who just walked in?" Liam asks quietly. Hunter nods. I bite my lip and smile slightly.

"I'll be right back." I tell them. Hunter keeps hold of my hand, stopping me. I look at him expectantly.

"Hm?" I question.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm just going to introduce myself. Anyway, someone needs to keep him away from Reid and the other members." He looks at me for another minute before letting my hand go. I wink at him before sauntering off. I fix my hair as I walk towards where they are talking. Tiffany is not looking at anyone, not even her dad. Her father is angrily telling her off.

"... We agreed to you having fifty people over but this is fucking ridiculous. There are underage people drinking and I don't want to know what else. Who are all these people?" I decide to interrupt. I reach for the drink in the closest person's hand. I start to sway towards them, bumping into Tiffany's father. I giggle, pulling myself up.

"Sorry." I slur. I point at him. "You must be Tiffany's dad. I'm Scarlett." I extend my hand, smiling. He narrows his eyes.

"So, you are the girl she keeps talking about." He says looking me up and down.

"I didn't know you care so much." I comment turning to a scowling Tiffany. I bring the cup up to my lips looking down into it. It was a brownish liquid. Beer. I take a mouthful, swallowing it. I cough, spluttering. I bring my hand up to cover my mouth, and see it is marked with my blood.

"You OK?" Tiffany's father asks showing concern. "Never had alcohol before?" Kyle's voice asks. Tiffany is even starting to show a small amount of concern, as I continue to cough. I manage a nod to answer her dad's question. I feel hands come down onto my arms, leading me away from them and out of the party. I fall onto the floor, not able to hold myself up any longer. Slowly, the coughs die down. I look back at my saviour, expecting to see Hunter. I furrow my eyebrows when I see someone else.

Here you go! Hope you liked it! The next part will actually be up on Thursday because I did two updates that week to make up for the shortness of them. There will also be one on Sunday. :)

Chapters 17 and 18 are free over on Radish. Chapter 19 will become free in 6 hours. :)

Is that how you think Meredith looks like?

Who is it?

What did you think?

What will happen next?

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting, sharing and following!!

CC ;)