officialelizabetholsen : Awwww you guys are too cute!! 🤗

robertdowneyjr : Ok that's kinda cute

ZaraCostanza : You're my absolute fav ;)

ZaraCostanza : Hope to
see u soon! Much love xx officialelizabetholsen

Julielewis:w friendship goals? ZaraCostanza officialelizabetholsen

imsebastianstan : Are kids these mushy these days?

tomholland.ig: ^ HA lmao i love how they just said ily and seb is hard core judging

zara.costanzas: SEBBB HAS ME DEADDD

-----

It's been a week since Tom and I arrived in London. I met Sam, one of Tom's brothers a few days ago. Today was one of our last days in England, so I was trying to spend most of my time with Tom's family and enjoying the pleasures that London had to offer. Currently, I was at the Hollands' house which was not far from Tom's flat. Sam and I got along pretty well, especially since we both had a few things in common.

"Zara!" I heard Sam call.

"Yes?"

"Do you want to try a duet on the piano with me?" he asked.

I got up and answered, "Sure!"

I walked into the living room and sat beside Sam. Tom as well came and sat on the couch while on his phone. The sheets of paper filled with music were placed in front of me. I scanned each page. Doable. I wasn't the best at playing, but it was doable.

"I'll play the easier part," I said, scanning the first page.

For the first few minutes, Sam and I each took turns playing the passage. After a while, we slowly joined our parts together and it sounded great.

-------------------------------------------------------

"An hour has passed. I'm going to ask one more time. Can I please have my girlfriend back?" Tom asked frustratedly.

Sam and I had been sitting at the piano for a while now and we had been so concentrated.

I stopped playing and pouted at Tom. "Five minutes? Please?" I pleaded, giving my best puppy dog face.

Tom grunted, "You said that 10 minutes ago. Come on, Zara. Sam give me back my girlfriend!"

Sam as well began to complain, "But we're in the middle-"

"I promise. Okay? Five minutes. You know I don't break my promises."

"Fine. But remember, you told Harry that we'd let him take photos," said Tom, sitting back in his chair.

Harry was into photography, so Tom and I agreed to let him take some photos of us together. "Five minutes, Tom. Okay?" I pleaded.