xxix

"where did you go last night?" jimin asked. it was currently midday the day after the six had went out clubbing, and jimin was at taehyung's door wanting answers.

the boy trusted taehyung one hundred percent, but jungkook's words still played on his mind.

"i uh, i felt sick so i ran out to get fresh air. didn't wanna put you in a bad mood so i just went home." tae replied. he didn't want to face jimin right now.

"you seemed fine in the club." jimin shrugged as he let himself inside. taehyung sighed and flopped down onto the couch, wrapping himself in the blankets he had brought from his bedroom to the sofa. he wanted to be alone right now, but couldn't let jimin know what happened. jimin would think he was lying. 

"yeah but it was a sudden wave. sorry i didn't tell you." taehyung replied, curling into the blankets more. he wasn't in the mood to talk right now. 

"i tried calling you. a lot." jimin brought up. 

"my phone was on silent and when i came home i fell asleep straight away." taehyung lied. he had barely slept last night, continuously tossing and turning, but would he tell jimin that? no.

"oh. you feeling better now?" jimin's doubt seemed to fly from his mind as he became cheery once again. 

"i'm still nauseous. maybe you shouldn't stick around too much, i don't want you to get sick." taehyung suggested. in other words, please get out of my house so i can cry.

"don't be silly, i'll nurse you back to health." jimin giggled as he booped the younger's nose. taehyung laughed half heartedly, before looking into the boy's eyes again.

"seriously, i'm fine. i just need time to get better. thanks though." taehyung forced another smile before getting back into his blankets.

"does hobi know you're sick?" jimin asked. taehyung shook his head.

"he stayed at yoongi's last night."

"ah. well i'm going to text him to buy you some heating pads and pain killers on his way home." jimin smiled, before leaning in to kiss taehyung.

taehyung pulled away quickly, snuggling into the blankets further. 

"sorry, i don't wanna get you sick."

if someone touches me i'll scream.

"you're seriously over reacting." jimin laughed.

why are you so scared to even kiss me?

"i'll see you soon, okay?" taehyung looked into the boys eyes.

please leave before i break down.

"yeah. i'll call you. tell me when you feel better." jimin nodded.

why are you acting so weird? and why are you so eager for me to leave?

jimin's eyes then darted towards taehyung's bedroom door. it was closed shut, which it was half the time, but this time it had jimin nervously gulping. 

"hey i think i left my socks here a while ago-" jimin stood up, walking towards the bedroom door. 

"well if you did, i'll give them to you later." taehyung said as he stood up and pulled jimin back. he just needed him to leave, and a pair of socks can wait. 

"it'll only be two seconds.." jimin looked confusedly into the blonde's eyes.

"they're only socks, right? they might not even be there. save the hassle and i'll look for them later." taehyung said quickly. he wanted nothing more than to be alone right now.