v

as far as jimin was concerned, jungkook was still angry at him. as far as jungkook was concerned, jimin was overreacting and therefore he should ignore him to ride out his little temper tantrum. so when jimin came home with taehyung at almost midnight that night, jungkook was a little pissed.

"jimin." jungkook said as he got up and began to walk to the elder, junho smirking smugly on the couch.

"jungkook." jimin huffed as taehyung awkwardly stood between the two. 

"what did i say about strange-" jungkook was cut off by jimin who interrupted.

"hush, jungkook. i'm your elder so don't even try to contradict me. also you met taehyung yesterday, so he's not a stranger." jimin snapped. taehyung had to hold back a smirk, proud of the shorter boy. 

"hey don't talk to jungkook like that, have some respect for your roommate." junho stood up, holding jungkook tight. jimin rolled his eyes, knowing since junho was the eldest of all of them he had an advantage.

"then tell him not to control me as if he's older than me." jimin retorted. taehyung was trying to stifle his laughter at jimin's comebacks, they weren't even that funny but taehyung loved to hear him be cheeky.

"well this is jungkook's house too and he wants to be comfortable, which he can't if your little toy is in here." junho replied. jimin's face went red with anger, so taehyung decided he better take this one.

"hi, jun-hoe was it? yeah, well i can assure you that jimin does not feel comfortable having a drug dealer running around his home, so as long as your druggie ass is here, so is mine." taehyung smiled falsesly, enraging the elder.

"how dare you disrespect me like that?! i'm your elder!" junho fumed, jungkook glaring at taehyung.

"well then act your age, not your dick size. which for you, means you should probably still be in diapers." taehyung smiled falsely once again before dragging jimin to his room. he heard the frustrated yells of the elder outside, and once in the room, both bursted out laughing.

"since when were you a fucking savage?" jimin asked as he continued to laugh.

"i'm actually usually very polite, but when people are rude to those i care about then i tend to be a bit rude back." taehyung smiled.

people he cared about

jimin mentally threw the thought from his mind, his brain tracing back to more important things.

"is junho really a drug dealer?"

"you didn't know?" taehyung suddenly asked, eyes wide.

"nope. i'm never around him enough to get to know him." jimin sighed.

"so jungkook got mad when you brought me into the house, but not a dealer?" taehyung scoffed.

"yup." 

"no offense, but your roommate is about as sharp as a spoon." 

jimin laughed at the comment, before hearing muffles.

"let's show them." junho could be heard saying lowly from the other room. both had a hunch at what that meant, and only moments later soft moans could be heard.

"are you fucking serious." jimin groaned as he lay down, throwing  a pillow over his head. the younger chuckled, the noises reminding him of the night before.

"we sounded better." taehyung remarked, laying down on the bed, head resting on jimin's stomach.

"thank you, i take pride in my work." jimin laughed.