xxi

jimin woke to the sound of his phone ringing on the floor. groaning, jimin got up and used his hand to search for the phone with his tired eyes still closed. when that didn't work, jimin reluctantly got up and picked his phone up off the ground, clicking answer and placing the phone to his ear.

"jimin." the voice of yoongi sounded.

"yoongi? what's up." jimin rubbed his tired eyes. he wasn't awake enough to function.

"is taehyung at your place?" yoongi asked. jimin suddenly was more awake. he quickly recalled last night's events before realising the younger hadn't stopped by.

"no, why?" jimin asked. had taehyung not come home that night? his suspicions were confirmed by yoongi.

"no. he went out last night and hasn't come home. hobi's worried." yoongi sighed. jimin nodded slowly before realising yoongi couldn't see him.

"right. did he stay at another friend's house?" jimin questioned. halfway through the question jimin realised he had slept in jungkook's bed last night, and he was butt naked, apart from the sheet covering his manhood. jungkook was, thankfully, not in the room.

"he's not close to anyone apart from hobi, myself and seokjin hyung. we already called and he's not there." yoongi sighed in frustration. he was hoping jimin would have had an idea as to where he went.

"what about family?" jimin asked.

"his family's in daegu, he wouldn't travel unless there was an emergency, as you probably know." yoongi replied.

"right." jimin recalled taehyung telling him something about him not being too close with his family.

"any idea as to where he may be?" yoongi asked hopefully.

"i don't know. i really don't know him too well." jimin replied.

"..didn't you date him? for like, a month?" yoongi asked, confused. fuck, jimin forgot about that.

"yeah i meant as in him with other people. i don't know what he's like when he's not with me." jimin desperately saved himself. yoongi seemed to buy it.

"well, call me if he pops up. it's nothing serious, he'll probably be back." yoongi replied. jimin nodded, before remembering once again that the elder couldn't see him.

"will do. see you later." jimin replied. as he hung up the phone he noticed a figure walk into the room. it was jungkook, wearing only his underwear and holding a mug.

"i made you some tea." he smiled as he handed the elder the mug. "what was that about?"

"tae didn't come home last night and yoongi was wondering if he crashed here." jimin replied as he thankfully accepted the tea and began to drink it.

"probably nothing, baby. nothing to worry over." jungkook smiled. jimin sighed and nodded before he spoke up.

"jungkook, i hope you know we're still broken up." the statement took the younger by surprise.

"but our makeup sex-"

"that wasn't makeup sex. that was a last time, you even said so last night." jimin interrupted. he didn't want to fight over the topic, breaking up with the younger was hard enough.

"but why? i already proved to you that i didn't cheat." jungkook moaned.

"but we just don't work." jimin sighed. jungkook shook his head.

"give me one valid reason why we don't work." jungkook ordered. jimin sighed.

"well.. i can't think of one on the spot.." jimin scratched his head. jungkook sighed.