xix

for the next few days jimin had been living at taehyung and hoseok's place, obviously after asking, just while he sorted out what he would do with jungkook. the boy hadn't been back to the apartment since he saw jungkook with junho, and had gotten hoseok to go over and collect some of his things which he was more than happy to do for the boy. although jimin had only known hoseok for maybe a month, the boy was like a brother to him. hoseok was the kind of person who would stop at nothing to help you out even if you barely knew him, and jimin thought that was an admirable quality in a person.

jimin was about to get undressed from his work uniform when there was a knock on the door.

"who the fuck is here so late." jimin grumbled as he walked over to the door.

the silver haired boy pulled open the door, to see someone he had kind of dreaded seeing.

"hi, jungkook." jimin signed. jungkook's eyes were red, so either he had been crying or was high as fuck.

"jiminie, can we talk?" jungkook asked as he sniffled.

"no." jimin deadpanned and began to shut the door, but jungkook stopped it with his foot before it would fully close.

"please, i need to talk to you." jungkook sniffed. he seemed to be distraught by something, but jimin wasn't sure if it was because he wanted to talk or something had happened prior.

"five minutes." jimin sighed as he stepped out of the apartment. he didn't want to invite jungkook into the other boys' apartments, especially when taehyung was still at work and hoseok was over at yoongi's.

the two walked down the hall a bit to where there was a set of chairs and a coffee table, along with a cheap plant which probably needed to be watered. jimin stared expectantly, waiting for what jungkook had to say. the younger let out a shaky breath.

"i think you deserve an explanation of what happened a few nights ago." jungkook sighed. jimin groaned and began to stand up.

"jungkook i don't wanna hear it-" he was cut off by another sniffle from jungkook.

"please." the younger sounded defeated. he sounded like he was desperate for jimin to listen. and for some reason, jimin felt guilt.

"fine." jimin sighed.

"the day you went out, i was feeling fine. i wasn't sick." jungkook started. jimin already knew this, and it was only hurting him to hear it again.

"..but the reason i didn't go is because i couldn't face taehyung. i mean you left him for me.. i felt horrible." jungkook stated.

"yeah and because you were a horny ass-"

"please listen." jungkook's voice was strained. jimin's eyes softened and he nodded unwillingly.

"so i was at home and wanted to run myself a bath, hence why I asked for the candles. after i called you there was a knock on the door. it was junho." jungkook said, pausing to take a breath and brace himself. jimin knew where this was headed, he didn't want to listen, but he felt like he had to, maybe for closure or maybe just because he needed to hear it from the boy.

"he was high, and he asked why i was all alone. i said you were out and he invited himself in." jungkook took another deep breath, as if bracing himself for something horrible.

"he kept saying he missed me and breaking up with me was a mistake. i told him i wanted nothing to do with him but he didn't care. he saw the candles and it was like a lightbulb went off in his head. he brought them to my room without my permission and placed them on the dressing table. when i asked what he was doing he said he was setting the mood." jungkook laughed and by now jimin was worried, he didn't want to hear about how junho seduced him.