ix

the boys continued to dance and have some drinks, running into random people who would compliment the boys' new hairdos. neither jungkook nor junho hd noticed the two boys, they doubted if they knew they were even here yet, that was until a certain song came on. 

"now watch me whip, now watch me nae nae." 

"shit jimin we gotta." taehyung looked at jimin, who looked back with the same look.

"it would be a sin not to." jimin said. once the chorus repeated itself, both broke out into a series of whips and nae naes that no one was ready for. people around them laughed, others joined in, and then there were the obvious few that cheered them on drunkenly.

the two laughed at their actions, but didn't really care at how silly they were being, because they were actually having fun, which isn't all too common at parties. 

when the song ended, the people around them went back to regular mindless dancing and bopping, while a figure came up to the two boys as they took a break, quite tired from all the whips. 

"you dyed your hair." jungkook stated as he stood before jimin. jimin raised and eyebrow and nodded.

"yeah." jimin replied over the music. 

"it looks weird." jungkook barely shouted before walking away. jimin furrowed his eyebrows at the somewhat rude comment.

"someone's a little jealous." taehyung laughed in jimin's ear. jimin laughed in response and looked over to where jungkook was now sat on junho's lap, with a scowl on his face.

"i feel kind of bad but you know what? fuck him." jimin smiled as he grabbed another drink.

as the night progressed, the two consumed more alcohol, and as they did, got a little wilder and a little rowdier. jungkook and junho were long gone from their minds as the alcohol began to control their actions slightly. after a while of dancing, the tired (and quite drunk) duo went to the area in which they would be sleeping, which was the games room. there were pillows and blankets laid out all over the floor, and some people already asleep, so the two very drunkenly plopped their bags down near some blankets and sat down, tired and dreary. amongst their drunkenness, they managed to remove their contacts and place them in the holders they brought in their bags. the two laid down, jimin's head resting on taehyung's shoulder as the younger pulled the blanket over them.

"y'know, fuck jungkook. i mean not literally but he's an asshole. a-and not the good kind, like the smelly kind." jimin slurred as he curled into taehyung.

"he's really rude." taehyung mumbled drunkenly as he also curled closer up to jimin.

"i mean i know we're n-not technically dating but you know how to treat. me. right." jimin laughed at his statement the moment it came out of his mouth. 

"i feel like we're really dating sometimes." taehyung giggled to himself.

"me too, and i don't r-really mind." jimin slurred, smiling.

"you got me f-fucked up, i think i legit like you." taehyung admitted, but he was too drunk to realise what he was saying.

"sometimes i think i should give up trying to make jungkook jealous, but that means i'd have to stop being with you." jimin admitted also, kind of registering what he was saying but thinking neither would remember said conversation in the morning.

"fuck jimin, i think i have feelings for you." taehyung laughed as he snuggled into the elder even more.

"i think i might have feelings for you too." jimin smiled tiredly, humming in comfort as he began to slip away to a drunken slumber.