vi

+hey guys quick piece of info, every sentence in italics is jimin's thoughts and everything in bold is taehyung's thoughts xoxoxoxo+

the next morning, jungkook didn't even spare a glance at jimin or taehyung. junho sat with jungkook on the couch while jimin and taehyung walked past them to get to the kitchen. the youngest sighed in irritation at just the sight of taehyung, for some ridiculous reason he was just annoyed by his presence. jimin groaned with exhaustion as he went to make himself a cup of coffee to wake himself up for the day. he had work in about an hour and he was not mentally prepared to deal with bratty customers.

"where do you work?" taehyung asked with curiosity. you'd think for two people who've had sex twice would know a bit more about each other.

"ohkoos." jimin replied casually. taehyung didn't seemed satisfied with the answer though.

"the one at the shopping centre or the one near all the food outlets?" taehyung questioned.

"the one at the shopping centre." jimin laughed, "why?"

"i work at that shopping centre too." taehyung laughed. jimin raised an eyebrow, clearly confused.

"i've been working at that shopping centre for around a year now, how come i've never seen you?" jimin asks quizically.

"i work in the department store, shinsegae. it's huge so you've probably never seen me." taehyung explained and jimin nodded. he was surprised at how he had never once ran into taehyung in all his time of living in seoul, considering how close they had been the whole time. 

"are you working today?" jimin asked.

"yeah in like two hours." taehyung said and jimin nodded, seeming to have an idea.

"well i'll get ready for work then i can drive you to your house and we can go together." jimin smiled and taehyung took a moment to process the idea before nodding in agreement. jimin was about to make breakfast when taehyung stopped him.

"let's get breakfast before work." he said that part a slight bit louder so it would catch jungkook and junho's attention. when he saw both heads turn towards him from the corner of his eye, he wrapped his arm around jimin's waist tightly, "my treat."

jimin blushed at the attention he was receiving from the two on the couch, feeling jungkook glaring wildly at taehyung. it made jimin feel special, for once he was being given attention by jungkook, even though it was through taehyung. 

jimin decided to go and get dressed and shower quickly, leaving taehyung to chill in the kitchen. he just went on his phone, but could see jungkook glaring at him from where he was sat at the kitchen. jungkook crossed the non existent border between the kitchen and the living room, sitting down at a stool straight across from taehyung.

"so." jungkook started off as he looked up at the elder. "you and jimin, huh?" 

taehyung looked up, dumbfounded that he would even ask the question because as far as jungkook knows, it was obvious they were a 'couple'. 

"yep." taehyung replied before looking back down at his phone. he felt slightly uncomfortable by the younger, and he could see how jimin would have problems standing up to him. 

"how did you two meet?" jungkook asked curiously.

"online." taehyung smiled awkwardly. he had no idea if this was what jimin wanted to say but he had to think on the spot.

"like a dating site?" jungkook replied.

"no, he liked one of my instagram photos and we started talking." taehyung lied. he was pretty sure jungkook would be irritated if he told him they met on a random chat website.