xii

jimin ended up staying at hoseok's much later than he planned, and as a result ended up having some alcohol, hoseok offering to drive the boy home later that night. the silver haired boy chatted endlessly with the others, laughing and enjoying himself. he had been cooped up in the house with jungkook for the past two days so it was nice for him to catch up on the minimal events that had happened within the group of friends. 

hoseok was chatting away nicely until after he drank a full glass of non alcoholic wine, felt a taste in his mouth.

"did someone spike my drink?" he asked as he felt the flavour of vodka on his tongue.

"oops." yoongi laughed half drunkenly. 

"you dipshit, i was supposed to drive you and jimin home." hoseok laughed as he lightly smacked the elder on the arm.

"oops." yoongi repeated while laughing. when yoongi got drunk, or intoxicated in even the slightest amounts, he tended to be bubblier and more open, and hoseok found this adorable.

"you don't mind staying the night, do you?" hoseok asked jimin as he looked to him with an apologetic expression. 

"no, that's fine. i should message jungkook though." jimin explained. everyone nodded, seokjin perking up.

"ah how is jungkook, after what happened with junho?" seokjin asked.

"he's alright, he seems to be doing well." jimin smiled. seokjin nodded, happy to hear it. 

"well, if you guys are staying the night then fuck it." namjoon sighed as he grabbed yoongi's wine glass and downed its contents.

"sleepover party!" hoseok suddenly yelled and laughed, everyone laughing along. 

for the rest of the evening, everyone drank and laughed, getting somewhat intoxicated. people got a little grabby, and soon enough hoseok decided to turn on some music. not too loud though, as they had neighbours. 

there was one point into the night where namjoon and seokijn decided to play the infamous game of truth or dare. everyone sat in a circle, and since seokjin had the bright idea of starting the game, he went first.

"hoseok; truth or dare." seokjin asked with a menacing smile on his face.

"dare." hoseok said, feeling brave.

"i dare you to make out with yoongi for a whole minute." seokjin giggled. when he was intoxicated he got a little childish and giggly. 

"uh.." hoseok looked over to yoongi to see if he would be okay with it. before the boy had even turned around fully, yoongi's lips were on his own, and they began to make out.

it had been well more than a minute, and the rest wanting to get on with the game, decided to let them know.

"hey love birds, it's been almost three minutes." jimin said to them. the two reluctantly pulled apart, looking around somewhat embarrassed but at the same time didn't give a shit.

"oops." yoongi giggled again. jimin swore that was the only thing that came out of his mouth when he was drunk. well, apart from hoseok's tongue. 

"okay uh.. namjoon, truth or dare." hoseok smiled daringly.

"dare." namjoon shrugged. he had nothing to hide so there would be no point in picking truth.

"i dare you to go across the street to the small convenience store and steal a watermelon." hoseok laughed at himself at his dare. everyone else applauded the boy for coming up with such a dare.

"fine." namjoon groaned as he got up to leave the apartment. everyone else ran to the living room window, where they could see the convenience store. they saw the purple haired boy walk inside, trying his best to conceal his slight intoxication, before running out with a large watermelon in his hands. everyone laughed at the way he ran, and before long heard his footsteps along the hall of the apartment building, hoseok opening the door to the apartment. namjoon plopped the watermelon on the floor before them, laughing but also panting due to his running up the stairs.

"the shop owner saw me run in here, won't he come knocking?" namjoon asked.

"don't worry, hoseok always dares people to steal from mr cha's store; he always pays him back the next day." taehyung giggled as he leaned against jimin.

"you could have fucking told me that before i ran up all those stairs." namjoon groaned. 

"it was funny." hoseok laughed like a little kid.

for the rest of the night they continued to play truth or dare, getting mediocre things like knocking on someone's door and running, or running half naked down the street, which all seemed a million times funnier when drunk. the game was coming to a close and yoongi, who had just went down the street and kissed a random stranger, got to go next.

"jimin, truth or dare." yoongi smiled. no one had chosen truth that night, because it was the boring option and no one had anything to ask about, so he chose dare. yoongi made an intense thinking face before an imaginary lightbulb lit up above his head.

"you claim to be dating taehyung for a few weeks now, but i've never seen you two show each other affection. make out for a minute." yoongi smiled as he took seokjin's original dare. everyone cheered them on, and the two looked at each other. due to them not being very sober, the dare was easily accepted.

the two's lips joined together in an instant, hands roaming in each other's hair, while hearing everyone else cheer them on. due to their little sexual encounters, they had learnt some skills about out doing other couples, and so jimin took it one step further and sat atop taehyung's lap, deepening the kiss. everyone made 'ohhh' sounds as they looked, but soon enough went quiet. both were lost in the kiss, not knowing how long it had been, only knowing that the sexual tension between them was rising. eventually, jimin pulled away, not realising how quiet it had gotten.

"okay was that one min-" jimin stopped when he turned to face the circle, seeing he had not the only one who had taken on the dare. namjoon and seokjin were making out to one side of them, while hoseok and yoongi were happily repeating their original dare on the other side. jimin chuckled as he saw yoongi and hoseok walk to hoseok's room, lips still on each other's the entire journey.

"let's give namjin some space." taehyung giggled as he pulled at jimin to get off of him, walking over to his bedroom. jimin realised that this was his first time in the younger's room. he had been in the living room and kitchen, but never the bedroom. he walked in to see dark navy sheets on the boys bed, a desk in the corner similar to his own, and a large closet. there were other minor details but jimin was too drunk to notice.

"you're gonna have to sleep in the bed with me since namjoon and seokjin are taking the couch and the spare blankets." taehyung mumbled and jimin nodded.

the elder hopped up on to the bed after taehyung laid down, the silver haired boy straddling the elder.

"feels like a while since we've been in this position." jimin whispered.

+++

weyheheh aaaand the plot finally picks up again

sOrrY FOr tHe FiLLeRS