xxx

o n e y e a r l a t e r

"jungkook's coming over in like ten minutes so finish getting dressed." jimin told taehyung as the younger groaned, rolling around in the bed.

"why can't we just stay home today." taehyung smirked as he pulled the shorter towards the bed, causing jimin to fall into his lap. taehyung looked lovingly into his boyfriend's eyes, wanting to rip his clothes off then and there.

"because," jimin stopped momentarily as he gazed into taehyung's eyes, still straddling the younger. "it's my birthday and i wanna do something memorable."

"we can do something memorable in this very bed." taehyung smirked.

"we do that every night though." jimin poured as he got up from the younger's lap, much to his protest. "now get dressed, we're going out for once." jimin chuckled.

taehyung pouted but reluctantly got up, walking to the clothes he had picked out the night before for the occasion. as he was getting dressed, there was a knock heard on the door. jimin sighed as he looked at his boyfriend who was still putting his shirt on. 

"hurry up, tae." jimin smiled at the boy as he went to answer the door.

"happy birthday!" jungkook almost squealed as he came inside the apartment, giving jimin a big hug. 

"thank you." jimin laughed, hugging the younger back. "where's junho?"

"he's parking the car and bringing your gift up. dude you're so old now." jungkook laughed.

"i know, right?" jimin nodded, chuckling as he knocked on taehyung's bedroom door. "hey bitch, you ready yet?" jimin yelled out. 

he was responded to with the door swiftly opening, and taehyung walking out. 

"about time." jimin laughed.

"shut up, i couldn't fix the thingy." taehyung said as he pointed to his arm, where his laced up sleeves were. he was wearing a large baggy black sweater that had laced up sleeves, and he was unable to tie it properly.

"don't you know how to tie your shoes? how different is that?" jungkook remarked.

"shut up, kook." taehyung laughed as he playfully rolled his eyes. 

at that moment, junho walked inside with a gift bag, smiling brightly.

"happy birthday, jimin!" junho smiled as he gave the shorter a brief hug, before handing him the bag. "it's from both of us." junho pointed to himself and jungkook. 

"thanks guys." jimin smiled as he looked into the bag. a loud gasp was heard.

jimin pulled out a large fluffy dinosaur onesie, complete with matching slippers, and a card. he opened the card to see there was a bit of money inside, and a heartfelt message. 

"thank you so much!" jimin grinned as he hugged the two at once. both just smiled and shook it off, as if to say 'no problem'. 

"we should get going if we wanna make it to dinner on time." taehyung suddenly brought up, checking his watch before grabbing his and jimin's coats from their respective hangers.