viii

jimin heard a knock on the door and opened it to see taehyung with his beautiful boxy smile. the boy almost had to remind himself the boy was blonde now as his heart almost skipped a beat at the lovely locks hanging from his head. jimin nodded to himself as if to prepare himself for the long night ahead.

"did you pack an overnight bag? seokjin told me that we can stay the night, everyone is." taehyung smiled. jimin nodded, letting the younger know he received the same text from namjoon.

the two made their way to jimin's car, getting in either side. it wasn't that taehyung couldn't drive, it was just that he had never had the time to take the test and on top of that, had other priorities besides a car. he was completely fine with taking the bus or subway.

"i need to teach you to drive one day." jimin laughed as he pulled out of the familiar parking space below his apartment complex. he drove out and began his journey to namjoon's house, keeping his eyes on the road as taehyung fixed his appearance in the mirror, as if he didn't look great already.

"yeah, one day." taehyung laughed as he swiped his hair from his eyes. jimin had also noticed the younger was wearing blue contacts, which was unnecessary but beautiful to jimin. the elder also wore contacts, his being a more dulled blue, almost grey. (a/n: just imagine their faces from bst)

the two pulled up at namjoon's house, already hearing the music. he didn't break his word when he claimed that the party would be big, there were even people just chilling outside as the open windows sourced the flowing music. the two boys opened the front door, knowing no one would hear them knock. once inside they got the full view of the party; glitter and confetti everywhere, music achingly loud, lights illuminating every corner of the house, and of course the extremely evident stench of alcohol.

"so are we getting drunk as shit tonight?" taehyung asks as he steps more into the house. they reach the large kitchen, seeing that there were endless cans and bottles to be seen. namjoon still lived with his parents, but this was only because he was still in college and didn't have time to take up a job to support himself. however, it just so happened that his parents liked to travel quite a bit, and so he got the house to himself a lot, resulting in parties like these.

"we'll see." jimin smirked as he opened up a bottle of beer, taehyung doing the same before they clinked the glass necks together. through the crowd, the silver haired boy spotted a certain couple who, like always, were the life of the party; jungkook and junho. the two were currently dancing and drinking, and even though this wasn't much, people still managed to crowd around the two carefree souls.

"jimin? taehyung?" an unfamiliar voice asked. both turned to the source of the barely audible voice and jimin remembered from a picture that this was hoseok.

"shit, your hair! i almost didn't recognise you." hoseok laughed. taehyung and jimin laughed in response, jimin feeling a bit weird as this was his first time meeting the boy.

"you look well, trying to impress someone?" taehyung winked and jimin swore that even under the lights he saw hoseok blush.

"shut the fuck up and go dance with your boy toy." hoseok laughed as he pushed the younger slightly before wandering off. jimin raised an eyebrow at their behaviour.

"hoseok has a crush on yoongi, my co worker." taehyung laughed. jimin nodded, remembering he had seen him while visiting taehyung on his break.

"he's cute." jimin noted.

"hey you already have a smoking hot boyfriend." taehyung laughed.

"really? where?" jimin looked around dramatically as taehyung pouted.

"you're an asshole." taehyung whined.

"well you love assholes, especially mine." jimin grinned and taehyung broke into laughter. suddenly cheers erupted from the group of people dancing messily near jungkook and junho, and the two turned their heads to see both boys making out and dancing.

"let's become the new party animals." jimin smiled.

"rawr." taehyung said and jimin had to laugh at the younger's outburst.

the two made their way to the dance floor, also known as the living room floor, as people danced and drank while trying to act drunk even though it was barely ten. jimin began to move to the music, bodies pressing up against him as other people danced. taehyung leaned in to the boy's neck, shouting loudly so the younger would hear him.

"we need to go to a less crowded space, if everyone's pushed up against us no one will see us." taehyung said. jimin just gave a thumbs up to the younger, not bothered to strain his vocal chords by yelling back. they moved to where there were a few less people, and began to dance.

the two didn't do anything too serious to start off with, literally just warming up. eventually, both noticed that jungkook and junho were dancing against each other.

"kiss me." jimin suddenly said. taehyung had no objection and went straight in, both somehow knowing what the other was thinking. they continued to dance as they made out, making sure to make their every movement over dramatic. what was the point in having a fake boyfriend if you couldn't be dramatic?

the two felt more people crowd around them until one or two whoops were heard. this was when jimin began to move closer to taehyung as he danced, letting his hands roam the younger's body. the younger had no problem with this, as they continued to kiss he did the same. this resulted in more whoops being heard and when the two finally let go, they saw that the area that once lacked people now had more.

"let's do shots!" jimin suddenly shouted. people cheered and went to the kitchen area to get shot glasses. jimin, not wanting to get shitfaced so early, decided to fill his and taehyung's shot glass with water while no one looked, before returning with a few others to give to the people nearby. jimin and taehyung downed their 'shots' in seconds and people cheered. that was the thing about parties; if you drank a lot, danced, and did some questionable things, then you were the life of the party. this didn't seem to hard to the boys to do and their main goal here was to make jungkook jealous; and that they would do.

they were in for a long night.

+++

sorry if this seems rushed or half assed I literally wrote this three times and Wattpad didn't save it so i had to re write it again :-((

it's also almost 4am why do I do this to myself