i

"jimin, i'm going out for a while, i won't be back until later tonight so lock the door after me." jungkook called out before slamming the door, not even telling his friend where he was going.  although, he didn't really have to; jimin knew he was going to see junho again.

jimin sighed in frustration, pulling his hair at the roots a little. what was so good about junho? he was good looking and well built, yes, but he was an asshole. even though he was only two months older than jimin he bossed him around like a little kid, meanwhile treating jungkook like a prince. sure he was great to jungkook, but to everyone else he was kind of an asshole, and no one was afraid to say it, unless in front of jungkook or junho himself.

the truth was, jimin has been hopelessly in love with jungkook since he had met the boy in their first year of university in seoul. jimin had became infatuated with the boy, and they became close friends. they both discovered they were both from busan and their childhood homes were only fifteen minutes apart. at the end of their first year of college, after paying loads of money to have dorms, they figured it would be cheaper to rent an apartment together, which it was. halfway through their second year of college jimin ended up dropping out, jungkook following at the end of that same year. jimin managed to get a job at a clothing store named ohkoos, while jungkook served tables at a nearby café.

jimin sighed, flopping down on his bed before opening up his laptop. the mere thought that jungkook was more than likely off having late night sex with junho made his heart hurt. jimin knew that he should be the one having late night sex with jungkook, but he wasn't. jimin opened his browser and searched for one of his favourite websites, mujag-wi chaeting, known to most as mujag-wi, which literally just meant random chatting. it was a way for bored people in a city to chat with each other. jimin typed in his city, which was seoul, chose a screen name and clicked the chat button.

you matched with a partner!

kth_95: well hellooo

jimjam: yo

kth_95: jimjam wow

jimjam: what i couldn't think of a name

kth_95: still wow

jimjam: girl/boy?

kth_95: wow i'm offended

after all we've been through

jimjam: stfu, i'm a dude so now tell me

kth_95: straightforward, i like it. dude. sorry if you were looking for romance

jimjam: i'm gay as shit bro

kth_95: this just got interesting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

jimjam: *gasps* could it be? another gay? :O

kth_95: the t in lgbt stands for taehyung

jimjam: assuming thats your name, i feel obligated to tell you mine now. i'm jimin.

kth_95: that's a fucking cute name

shit wait how old are you

please don't be 12

jimjam: 21 (internationally)

kth_95: i guess it's my lucky day because i also just happen to be 21. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

jimjam: i have a hard time believing a 21 year old would still use that face