xxviii

taehyung shakily stood up from the pavement, legs weak and wobbly, back sore and grazed from being rubbed against the ground. the blonde shakily pulled up his trousers, the tears continuing to fall as he re buckled his belt. his silk shirt was ripped at the shoulder, the hole causing the sleeve to fall down slightly, exposing a soon to be bruise. the blonde limped out of the alley weakly, almost falling a few times, the last words the man had said still booming in his ear.

"remember baby, this is just between us. i'll find you."

taehyung shuddered at the words as he made his way out to the front of the club, where there were a few people smoking, some getting sick in a plant pot, and other drunkenly catching cabs to get home. as much as taehyung wanted to go back to jimin, he couldn't go back into that club. he immediately put his arm out to hail a taxi, wiping his eyes before sitting inside, but jolting at the pain in his rear end.

"some had fun tonight." the taxi driver laughed, but taehyung wanted to cry.

that was not fun.

"i-i guess. can you t-take me home?" taehyung stuttered, his throat hurting from screaming earlier. he gave the taxi driver his address and the driver made his way to the boy's apartment.

taehyung paid the man as quickly as he could, giving him a brief thank you before running up the stairs to his apartment. as soon as he stepped inside, he kicked his shoes off, ripped off his torn shirt and trousers and stepped into the shower. the blonde looked down at his arms and legs, seeing feint bruises already forming from where the man had grabbed him. now, along with the hot water, tears trailed down the boy's face, as sobs racked his body, causing him to fall to his knees in the shower.

moments later, taehyung grabbed the soap and began scrubbing down his entire body, head to toe. he scrubbed and scrubbed, turning up the heat of the water until it was practically burning his skin, scrubbing some more. it was almost as if he was trying to scrub away what happened, wash the man's touch off of his own skin.

after a half an hour of scrubbing down his body and feeling no better, taehyung wrapped himself in a large bath sheet and sat on the floor of his room, holding his knees to his chest and rocking slowly. he suddenly began to scratch at the bruises, scratch at everywhere, wanting to just get rid of that filthy man's touch from his body. tears continued to fall down his cheeks, and eventually the boy decided to change from a bath sheet to some pyjamas. he picked up his clothes from the ground shakily, looking at them giving him flashbacks of what had occurred only an hour beforehand. he threw the clothes out of his bedroom window in anger, the outfit falling down to the street below. the blonde locked his window shut, almost afraid the clothes would float back up through the window and remind him of what happened.

he felt like he was acting crazy, like a psychopath, which may have been true but with good reason. still shaking from the events earlier in the day, the boy crawled on to his bed, wrapping the sheets around himself tightly and cried silently, no thoughts running through his mind apart from the memories of the hour before.

"seriously, where did he go?" jimin asked himself as he tried calling the boy for like the one hundredth time that night. jimin had returned with their drinks to find taehyung gone. the elder waited, thinking maybe he went to go dance, but after a half an hour passed, he began to look for him.

after he had eventually located and asked all the boys if they had spotted taehyung and they all said no, jimin decided to step outside and call the boy, which he had been doing for the past ten minutes. the boy was nowhere to be found, even outside the club.

the elder stood at the top of the alley beside the club, immediately stepping away when he heart grunts behind a dumpster. the silver haired boy rolled his eyes, couldn't whoever was down there wait until they got back to whoever's place to have sex? jimin was about to give up on calling taehyung and go back inside, when he spotted jungkook leave the club. it was a long shot, but maybe he knew where taehyung was.

"jungkook." jimin said nervously as he tapped the boy on the shoulder.

jungkook turned around, giving the elder a soft smile when he realised who he was.

"hey, jimin." jungkook said softly.

"have you seen tae?" jimin briefly cut to the point of their interaction. he was only coming to terms with being civil with jungkook, although that didn't mean he should have to pretend like he's interested in small talk.

"not since he left." jungkook shrugged.

"he left?"

"you didn't know? he left like a half hour ago with some man." jungkook replied, confused as to how jimin wasn't aware.

"who was the man?" jimin questioned as he felt his breath get caught in his throat, refusing to release until he got an answer.

"no idea. he looked kind of old though, maybe in his forties? kinda looked like a sugar daddy in my opinion." jungkook replied.

"you- you're sure? he definitely left with him?" jimin felt his knees weaken the tiniest bit.

"yeah, the dude had his arm wrapped around him. seemed into him. why?" jungkook asked. jimin let out a shaky breath as his eyes teared up, jungkook's face suddenly turning into one of shock and also pity. "shit, jimin i'm sorry." jungkook said, placing an arm on the boy's shoulder.

"i can't believe you were so jealous, you had to lie." jimin suddenly snapped, pushing jungkook's hand off of his shoulder. "if you didn't know where he was, you could've just told me instead of spinning some lie." jimin said before getting in a taxi and heading home.

moments later, a man emerged from an alley way, looking very smug with himself and buckling up his belt. he looked around for a moment, before his eyes fell on jungkook. he walked up to him, a dark look in his eye.

"did you do it?" jungkook asked. the man nodded.

"he was a little reluctant, but once I stuffed a sock in his mouth he was fine." the man chuckled. jungkook smirked, before pulling out approximately 15,000,000 won and handing it to the man in a wad.

"pleasure doing business with you." the man smirked, pocketing the cash. jungkook smirked.

"and you, mr sung."

jungkook stayed outside the club for a little longer, doubting junho would even notice how long he was gone for. after a while he heart footsteps making their way up the alley, and so jungkook hid behind a banner outside of the club, peeking his head through to see a torn up and broken looking taehyung, tears falling from his face as he looked around in what seemed like fear, desperation and pain. jungkook smirked to himself at the sight, while taehyung wiped the tears from his face and got into a cab, driving off into the night.

"let's see if jimin really trusts you now." jungkook chuckled to himself.

+++
sorry this chapters kinda short, I wanted to update quickly and I realised that this won't be as long as my usual updates, so I thought I'd throw it in as a bonus :))))

if you hate jungkook's character then hollaaaaa

these last few chapters are gonna be drama filled so watch out famalam

i'm also trying to write as much as I can now because when I go back to school I'm scared I won't have time to write ;-; (updates will possibly be once a week, if even)

this book will definitely be done by the end of summer, but I mean for my other books & upcoming ones^^

i hope you had a fabulous day

ilyilyilyilyily