Summer

**All Harry Potter characters/wizarding world go to J.K Rowling. Roseanna belongs to @karley_fryman. Rowen and any other character that pops up belong to me! :)**

Summer-

"Potter! Please do not go into the girls lavorities!" McGonagall called. Students were rushing through the halls now, in a last attempt to get to their houses to retrieve their trunks from their rooms. I promised Lily I would help try to calm the crowds, as she was a prefect.

"Really James?!" She snapped. Sirius and James snickered as they rejoined Remus and Peter. Lily groaned. "Have you seen Rosie?" She asked.

"I told her to shrink our trunks and then meet us by the Great Hall." I replied. She smiled. "Lily, relax, at the end of the day, we'll be back home." Her smile faltered a little as the crown began to thin.

"I just hope our home's are what they were when we left them." She said. She looked p at me. "You know, with everything that's going on." I put a hand on her shoulder.

"Everthing's going to be fine." I replied. I watched as the last of the students turned the corner, followed by McGonagall, "Come on, Rosie's probably waiting for us."

And so we were off. We did indeed find Rosie in front of the Great Hall, our trunks already unshrunken. Rosie was staring into the Great Hall, and all its emptiness. "The year is already over." She said. Lily and I hugged her. "And next year is going to be our last year."

"Let's hope it will be twice as fun as this year." I chuckled.

Little did I know then, that that was never going to happen.

******************************

"So Evans-" James started. I hit him on the shoulder. "Erm, Lily." He coughed. "What will you be doing this summer?" He asked. Lily, who was completely taken off guard, sighed.

"I'm just going to go home and endure Petunia." She replied. James cocked his head to the side.

"Whose Petunia?" He asked. Remus, who was sitting across from me, gave his friend a strange look. I guess it was different, seeing James actually talk to Lily instead of pestering her. Lily, who was surprised at James interest in Petunia, went off into this conversation about her.

I smirked at Remus and he grinned back. "I think this is the beginning of an actually friendship." I whisperd to Remus. We were all in a compartment, all seven of us, on our way back to King's Cross Station.

"Yea, and maybe they will even get along better if you know what I mean." He chuckled. I stared at Remus closely. He watched me as I studied him. His hair, has gotten longer and the scars across his face have become more prominent. He lifted his hand and I took it. We both stood up. "We're going to get something from the trolley. Anyone want anything?" Everyone called out what they wanted and we were off.

Hand in hand, we walked down the train. "Have you figured out what your going to do in the summer?" He asked. I smiled.

"I asked Sirius if I could move in with him. Of course he said yes, so I think i'm good." I replied. We reached the trolley and literally bought half the cart. "What about you?" I asked.

"I'm just going back to my parent's house, except during a certain time a month. I'll probably go over to James' or Sirius'. Then I could see you." He said cheekily while giving me a kiss on the neck.

"I don't think I'll be able to stay away from you for that long." I giggled. He snaked his arm around my waist. "Remus, I love you."

"And I love you, Rowen Jones!" He said enthusiastically. From behind me, I heard someone gag. I turned and saw Severus Snape and other Slytherins.