Death Eaters?

**All Harry Potter characters/wizarding world go to J.K Rowling. Roseanna belongs to @karley_fryman. Rowen and any other character that pops up belong to me! :)** 

Death Eaters?-

"Professor Dumbledore? It's me, Rowen Jones." I said, knocking lightly on the old wooden door that separated me and the Headmaster's office. The door swung open very slowly, and I stepped into the dimly lit room. Dumbledore was sitting at his table, writing something with a large, brown quill. I silently took a seat in front of him and waited. 

A few minutes later, he placed his quill on the desk. "Hello Rowen, how are you?" He asked in a happy tone. I smiled at him. 

"I'm alright." I replied in a shy voice. Dumbledore scanned me over and sighed. 

"You must be wondering about my urgent note, am I correct?" He asked, and I nodded. "I have some good news and bad news. Which would you like to hear first?" My eyes darted back and forth for a moment. 

"Bad, I might as well get that over with." I replied. Dumbledore nodded. 

"The Death Eater rebellion is rising and you are in grave danger." He said slowly, as if making sure I understood every word. I just nodded simply, because I already knew that. "You don't seemed to be phased at all." He commented. I chuckled. 

"I already knew both of those facts." I murmured. He nodded. "So what's the good news, sir?" He smiled. 

"Well first, I am offering you a spot in The Order of the Phoenix." He noticed my confused complexity. "It's a secret organization I've created. It's mainly to oppose He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named and his army of death eaters." He finished. 

"Of course I'll join professor, but I do have a few questions." I said, and he urged me to ask them. "Why are you offering me a spot?" The great old wizard chuckled. 

"You are strong, clever, and good-hearted." He replied. I shifted in my seat. 

"W-Who else are you planning on letting join..?" I asked. 

"Just a few students I know that I could trust. I won't say any names yet, but you'll hear over time, I'm sure." He answered. "Anything else you would like to ask me? Or tell me?" I thought for a moment, and pondered whether or not to say anything about the strange, magical book that's been helping me. I shook my head quickly, and he sat back in his seat. "Alright, I'll write you a pass to class." He paused, and then smiled. "And I forgot to tell you, I've given you and your friends permission to leave school grounds this weekend." 

I smiled, grabbed the note from Dumbledore, and left. 

***************************

 Remus grasped my hand tightly, as we stood in front of large, brown doors. Lily was on my left and Rosie was behind me with Peter. I raised my head and examined the building before me. The walls were a rather dull beige, but there were stained glass windows that showed an array of colors. 

The sun was hidden behind a thick layer of clouds, but I could make out the large orb of light in the middle of the sky. There was a small breeze that lifted a few leaves from the ground. "Are James and Sirius already in there?" Someone said to my right. 

I turned to Lily. Lily was wearing a black dress that fit perfectly on her hourglass figure. She had black tights on her pale legs and was wearing black shoes. "Yea, they left a few hours before us." I replied. We were in Burghead, a small city on the coast, just a little east from Hogwarts. "Ready?" I asked everyone. There were silent nods. I took the brass handles on the doors and opened them.