Sixth Year Shennanigans

**All Harry Potter characters/wizarding world go to J.K Rowling. Roseanna belongs to @karley_fryman. Rowen and any other character that pops up belong to me! :)**

Sixth Year Shennanigans-

"Impedimenta!" James said. The group of Slytherins that where running towards him and Sirius slowed down, and the two of them laughed. "Come on Padfoot, let's go." James said. They turned the corner and then there Lily was. 

"Detention, both of you." She huffed. I giggled at her as she turned and walked away. 

"Oh come on Evans, you've got to be joking!" James said, trying to catch up with us. 

"I don't think she is James." I said, giving him a quick look. "I told you two to start behaving." 

"Oh shut it you." Sirius said. Lily quickened her pace. "Oh come on Evans! We were just playing around!" Sirius said. "I don't need anymore  detentions." 

"Well maybe you should have thought of that before you decided to hex those Slytherins." Lily scolded. "Come on Rowe, let's go." She pulled my arm throgh the portrait hole and we took a seat on the couches in the common room. 

Today was Friday, and the first week of school went by rather slowly. I noticed that all my friends never left me alone, as in they made sure someone was with me at all times. I really appreciated the company. 

The threat from Bellatrix has never once left my mind, but it didn't worry me as much. Everyone reassured me that Hogwarts was safe, and I soon was able to go on with my day without much worry. 

"Do you have the notes from Slughorns class? I left mine in the dormintory and I don't want to get it." Lily said, taking out the potions homework. I opened up my bag and handed her the notes. "Rowen, do you think James will stop asking me out?" She asked as she started writing. 

I laughed. "He would stop if you just went out with him." I smirked. She gasped and hit my arm. 

"I would never go out with that toerag!" She insisted. 

"Oh come on Lily, you have to admit James is pretty handsome." I told her. For a second, Lily seemed to think about this. Her cheeks even turned a light shade of pink. "Told you." 

Lily shuffled in her seat. "So what, looks aren't everything Rowen." She dipped her head and concentrated unnecessarily hard on her homework. 

I sighed. "Deep down, you know James is a good person. Despite the fact that he is a little arrogant, haven't you noticed that he stands up for his friends and other students who are bullied by the creepy Slytherins?" 

"I don't hate James you know." Lily said suddenly. I turned to her. "I just wish, he was more mature." 

I smiled at her. "He's trying you know." I closed the book that was on my lap. "He really wants to be with you, and yet he can't process exactly what to do through his thick skull." Lily and I laughed at this. "Oh gosh Lily! I forgot to tell you!" 

"What?" She said, her eyes shining.

"My brother might have a crush on little Miss Rosie." I said smugly. Rosie, who was walking by gave me an evil look. 

"Shut up! It's not true!" She hissed. Lily and I laughed at her. "Plus, who would want to go out with that heart-breaker? He's such a player." Rosie hopped over the back of the couch and took a seat next to me. "What are you two doing anyway?" She asked. 

Lily pointed to Slughorn's homework. "Trying to finish this up, I find it-" 

"What! It's Friday night, let's go out and do something!” Rosie said, picking herself up.