╟ Chapter 108: New Fishman Pirates ╢

Start from the beginning

"He's not here anymore! He left the palace!" you answered. "Watch your tone with me, you damn Marimo"

"Old lady"

"Motherfucker"

"Slut"

"Muscle head"

"Fat ass"

"You're one to talk"

"Oh, really?!"

"Yeah, it overflows all over this place I can't barely breathe by how bad it stinks from there!"

The others sweatdropped at the childish fight you two were having in this kind of situation. In fact, you were about to throw yourselves at each other's throat if it wasn't of Nami holding the swordsman back. That's when Brook arrived with the Minister of the Right, looking distressed:

"SHE'S BEEN KIDNAPPED! THE PRINCESS WAS CARRIED OFF BY SOMEONE OR ANOTHER!" panicked the Minister of the Right.

"Also, a group of pirates came raining down by the tower. Anyway, we are under attack! Under attack!" added the skeleton.

"Kidnapped?! Who could have taken Shirahoshi?!" cried out King Neptune.

"An enemy attack, now?" Zoro raised a brow. "What are we going to do?"

"WHY NOW?! We're already attacking the palace ourselves!" yelled Usopp. "W-What should we do?!....ON SECOND THOUGHT, DON'T ANSWER THAT!"

"We'll cut them down"

"I SAID DON'T ANSWER"

A group of pirates who were badly beaten up passed through the open doors that you came from along with Brook and the Minister of the Right. All of them had their weapons clutched to their chests, breathing heavy and short.

"If we're going to survive...We have to open the gate to the palace!" said one of the pirates.

"H-Here they come!" stuttered the sniper.

Zoro unsheathed one of his swords and dealt with a few of them. They didn't put up a big fight since those pirates were already injured by who knows did this to them. They fell on the ground like flies, but surprisingly stood back up to continue in their mission of opening the gates.

"What's with these guys?!" grunted Usopp.