“Ehh a little, I’m playing the piano and Ben is going to play the acoustic guitar”

“Well I can’t wait to see you guys play. I should go find the band, maybe we could catch up later?” he asks looking hopeful.

“Yea I would like that” I tell him, not even thinking it through. What’s the harm? Wouldn’t hurt to be friends, plus it wasn’t his fault what happen between us. He gives me a hug unexpectedly, and I don’t push him away just hug him back. When I turn around my brothers were gone, what the hell! So I decided just to go find Ben. I couldn’t find him either, this place is way too crowded. Maybe I’ll just go outside get some fresh air for a bit.

When I got outside there were just a few people chatting and having a cigarette. I walked down a little ways so I wasn’t near anyone, and so I could have just a few moments to think. I threw Ben a text telling him I tried looking for him, and that I went outside for air. He texts back within minutes.

Kk I’ll come out there in a few-Ben

K, sounds good-Athena

Seeing Jase tonight was hard, but I like that we talked and it wasn’t awkward in the end. I couldn’t help but feel something for him still, is that wrong? I’m in love with Cole, and what happened with Jase and I was out of his control.  

I hear footsteps coming up behind me and when I turn to see who it was, there was no one there. Huh, weird. I look at the time and I’ve been out here for 20 minutes already, so where the hell is Ben. So I decide I wasn’t waiting for his slow ass anymore, and just head back inside. As I was walking towards the building I hear someone crying. There were only 3 people outside and no one was crying. The cry got louder and realized it was coming from the ally, so I walked down there to see if someone was hurt.

“Hello?” I call out.

Nothing!

Crying is getting louder the closer I get.

“Hello, is anyone out here?” I call out again.

Nothing still

Finally I get to the end of the Ally and didn’t see anything, and the crying was gone. That was weird, but whatever I’ll just head back. When I turned around I was face to face with that slut that’s always hanging all over Cole.

“What do you want Heather?” I ask rudely.

“Nothing” She says smiling, and then it happen all too fast. I felt a sharp prick on the side of my neck followed by a burning sensation.

Everything went black.

(COLE)

After meeting up with the band I wanted to see Athena and wish her luck, and kiss her. I couldn’t find her anywhere and her brothers said they saw her. So my next hope was Ben, and I finally spotted him with a crowd of people.

“Hey, where’s Athena?” I ask him as I pull him from his friends.

“Shit I was supposed to meet her outside” He says looking guilty, and we both head outside. When I got out there I didn’t see her. Just a couple chatting and the bouncer who sits by the door. We both walked up and down the side walk and nothing. I was starting to worry so I tried call and it went straight to voice mail. Ben went over to the couple and asked if they seen her, then he went to ask the bouncer.

“The couple didn’t see her, and the beast by the door said he saw her go down the Ally” He tells me, and I push him out of the way running to the Ally.

“ATHENA” I yell out.

“ATHENA BABY YOU OUT HERE?” I yell again, and nothing. When I got to the end of the Ally I was getting extremely angry.

“Cole I found her phone” Ben yells over to me.

“Shit!” I mumble running my hands threw my hair.

“Call Nigel tell him Athena is missing and we will meet him at his house in 30 minutes” I told him, and he did it right away.

“Stay outside I’m going to run back in and get Athena’s bothers”

Running back inside, I was pushing people out of my way because I can’t waste any time.

“Hey man we are about to go on” Jase says stopping me.

“I can’t I need to find Athena” I tell him quickly.

“I’m sure she’s around here, I just saw her a little bit ago”

“Where did you see her last, who was she with” I demanded as I grabbed him by the shirt with my fists.

“Dude chill! It was about I don’t know, like half an hour ago with her bothers” He replies.

“She’s missing and I need to find her” I yell at him pushing him out of my way.  When I finally find Tias and Alex I fill them in quickly.

I just hope she’s alright, I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if something bad happened to her.