Forty Three

Reign POV

      As I descended down the Hotel hallway my phone vibrated. Without looking at the Caller ID I answered the phone.

"Reign?"

"Hey big brother!" I said with a huge smile on my face.

A silence followed causing an increase worry to swallow me whole.

"Bash, Are you alright?"

"Me da rabia that you didn't tell me about," (It makes me angry...) An exasperated sigh fell out of Bash mouth. "Charlie."

"Bash-Yo." (...I) I tried to speak but was cut off.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me, What the fuck?" Bash yelled through the receiver.

          For as long as I can remember Bash has always been a quiet storm. His temper rarely manages to escape him.

"te puedes tranquilizar, por favor?" (Can you just calm down, please) I spoke into the line to get him to relax.

"Tranquilo! Tranquilo? Estoy hasta aquí," (Calm down! Calm down? I've had it up to here.) He yelled into the receiver. "The woman that I love is dead and you want me to calm down!"

"Sebastian listen to me-"

"She is dead and I'm all the way across the world and your boyfriend killed her."

"Sebastian..." I proceeded to explain the situation only to hear a click in my ear. So I proceeded to text him only to be left on read.

"Miss Morrow? Where will I be taking you?" My driver said as I exited the building.

"I just have to make a quick stop home before I head to my meeting."

I had just changed into a pair black Champion tracksuit and was descending down the stairs when I heard my dad call out for me.

"Mija, the exchange between us and the Howlers will have to wait we need to attend a club meeting."

"A meeting for what?" I questioned as we headed towards the club office.

"You know club policy is if you can no longer ride a bike you can't lead," He said with his thick accent. Stress echoed across his face as he rubbed a hand through his jet black hair. " Y tu mamá es on me about handing the role back to Sebastian cause of my carpal tunnel syndrome."

"The rank members found out about your hands?" I said in a low tone as a group of members walked passed my father and I

"Yeah it hasn't spread to the club members yet, so we need to get ahead of this before they vote to up Jett rank from Vice President to President."

Upon arriving to the office the rank members were sat in their spots. When we walked in immediately the guys got quiet, their eyes followed dad and I. Dad pulled out the President chair and sat down with me standing behind him analyzing the room.

"As you all have discovered the real reason behind me passing the throne to Sebastian was because I could no longer ride, and no one is above the MC rules not even me." Even though I couldn't see dad face, I could imagine his teal colored eyes peering into each and everyone of their souls with an unwavering gaze.