Thirty One

THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE BIT SENSITIVE, IT COULD BE TRIGGERING

Reign POV

        My face is drenched with ice cold water. It took no mercy on my shivering body as the water came together to run from my hairline, pass my eyes and down to my neck. The cold water contributed to the freezing temperature inside this cell. It crept over my exposed skin and through the velvet dress I was wearing. I'm sure my lips were turning purple, with chattering teeth I rubbed my arms with my numb hands to get dome type of heat flowing.

       Sehun had merely showed his harsh face before leaving me to rot in this horrendous cell. He wanted me to know who was in control of my kidnapping. A barking cough caressed my cold ears, it was the type of cough with a whistle at the end that indicated the airways was closing up. They were coming out in thick waves and he was struggling to provide air for his lungs.

"Hello?" I questioned as the person struggled to gain air. My tongue was sticking to the root of my mouth because of my aggravating thirst.

"Reign? What happened?" Axel husky voice floated towards my ears.

A rush of relief invaded my body followed by an intense amount of distress. If both Axel and I are in here I have no doubt whoever else had drank the alcohol could also be in here. Charlie must have put Jensen's death on Axel. Bash he probably won't have any idea about what just happened. Charlie made sure to take us far enough in the back where Sehun and his goons could easily take us without Bash knowledge.

Shit. If Bash decided to leave with Charlie that means no one will no about us being held hostage.

"I think there was something in your liquor."

"Are you really quoting Chris Brown at this moment?" He hackled after his question.

"It fit the scenario," I replied with a shrug. "All jokes aside there was something in the champagne and I think Charlie had something to do with it."

"Why do you think that?"

"I overheard her telling my brother she was going to blame you for Jensen death."

"I swear once I get out of here I'll kill her with my bare h—"

"Good your both awake." Sehun voice thundered.

"Sehun." I responded as slowly stood up and walked towards the entrance of the cell. A bright light shined in my eyes causing me to shut my eyes and place one hand in front of my face.

"Whore." Sehun replied with venom.

"I'll fucking kill you." Axel replied just as the lights were turned on. After adjusting to the blinding light my eyes were finally able to take in my surroundings.