Thirty Three

Axel POV

I was walking like I had foreign limbs attached to my body. Every step was something unbearably new like a baby learning to walk, my movement was clumsy and uncoordinated. Everything hurt and fighting with the piece of scum didn't help ease the pain in my body. The long chains connecting my feet and hands together dragged across the floor, the noise reeking from it was like a teacher using her long nails to scrap against a chalkboard.

"Hurry up!" One of Sehun men said as he pushed me forward because I was starting to lag behind. My teeth  slid together in pure rage. If only these chains were long enough to wrap around his fat neck.

I had a clear sight of Reign she was doing what Reign does best. Asking questions at an unconventional time, a chuckle fell out of my mouth. She loves me. She loves me. I don't deserve her love she's to pure for someone like me. I am a beast that craves holding power over others if I tell her that I love her back I'll somehow fuck it up. I'll do something that could hurt her, hurt her worst than when I had Hope extract information out of her. I can't—won't—tell her I love her because she'll try to stay and figure a way out of this situation for the both of us.

"Get your chubby fingers off me or so help me god I'll cut them off and shove them in every available hole on your body!" She roared as one of Sehun goons gripped her upper arm.

A growl slipped out of my mouth as I attempted to speed up. It was a weird little shuffle that I had to do in order to try to quicken my pace. My wave of calmness was interrupted when he put his hands on my woman. Rage consumed my train of thought, as I angled my head so I could smash it against his. At the sound of impact he immediately let go of Reign so he could grab his head. The guy who pushed me prior to my brief attack wrapped his arm around my neck.

That didn't stop me from heading butt him, correct me if I'm wrong but I'm going to have one hell of a headache. My foot was close to coming in contact with his when I was rammed into by the guy who previously held Reign. The second guy I head butted tightened his grip on me as all the wind was successfully knocked out of me.

"Let him go you're hurting him!" Reign protested my detainment.

"You haven't seen anything yet." Sehun replied with a sinister chuckle.

Whatever was said afterward was blocked out by the unbearable pain swirling inside of me. Damn I regret not taking full advantage of having a body without aches and pains. An unpleasant warmth engrosses my abdomen as I try to shallow down the raging nausea in the pit of my stomach. I swear I'm going to kill these bastards. I can feel their blood dripping onto my hands as they plead with me to show them mercy.

After eerie silence we finally were outside. The unrelenting light took no mercy on my eyes as it shot me with a huge wave of brightness. It was the type of brightness that had you shutting your eyes multiple times so you could adjust to the invasion. Once my eyes were finally able to adjust I was able to take in my surroundings. Trees and a circle of men surrounded us, I'm sure if the big boulder wasn't behind me I could've seen the cellar like facility they brought us out of.

"Get on your knees." Sehun ordered.

Instead of obeying his demands I tilted my head to the side and stared at him with cold eyes. I have been told my stare is knee shaking. It's probably cause I allow my eyes to rest on a point and I'll refuse to look away from the person even after they have broken eye contact. It's not something I tend to pay attention to because as far as I'm concern strong eye contact is a sign of strength.

He simply smiled at me before yanking Reign by her hair.

"Let her go or so help me god I'll kill you in the most heinous way." I said through clenched teeth. My fist were clenched and my jaw was rooted together showing a clear sign of my anger. I could feel the waves of rage engrossing me if my eyes were able to change color they probably would've been a fiery red.