╟ Chapter 106: Fishman Island ╢

Start from the beginning

"Fisher Tiger?" repeated Luffy with furrowed brows, thinking that he heard of this name before.

"The man who put his life on the line to free all slaves, regardless of their species. He died after a bloody battle, even though he could have been easily saved by a blood transfusion!" explained Hammond. "The heartless humans refused to give him blood...so he died! Straw Hat. I only have one thing to say. Disregard the life of that one underling of yours, and come with us to the Fishman District! The captain of the New Fishman Pirates, Hody Jones-sama, wants to see you!"

"Shut up! I don't anything about your rule but, please, isn't there anyone here with the blood type S Rh negative?! We don't care what we have to do in return! For now, just save his life!"

No answer came from the soldiers or the mermaids. You couldn't blame the latest since you were pretty sure that no one of them did have the same blood type. But then, if there was one, she wouldn't dare raise her hand in fear of what could happen with that Judgment.

"I'm telling you, it's pointless. If you're not gonna come willingly.... " threatened Hammond, lifting a cannon under his arm and aiming it at Luffy.

"Gear Second" stated Luffy, steam coming out of his body and teleported himself out of the fishman's range.

"....We'll just bring you along by force!" finished the fishman, firing a net of Sea Stones.

"I thought I already told you..." grunted your captain, avoiding the net and reappearing in front of them. "I won't do what you say! Jet Pistol!"

The fishmen were pushed backward and far away from your group. The sea monster who was with them decided to take this time to charge at Luffy from behind. Usopp and Chopper both yelled out warning at their friend, but your captain simply opened one palm and used Haki to stop it. The beast whimpered, and lowered its head like a scolded puppy.

You almost found it cute.

"Well, he is certainly becoming good at it" you smirked, crossing your arms over your chest.

"Shishishi, your old man was a good teach after all!" grinned the ebony male.

"Luffy-chin!" called Keimi, who stole the royal ship without them realizing it. "Bring Sanji aboard! Let's go to the city! There are plenty of humans at the port in the city. Hurry!"

"Alright!" responded Luffy.

Your captain enrolled his arm around your comrades and you, and stretched the other to grab on of the royal ship. You all climbed on top of the giant fish, and Luffy told the mermaid that they were ready to go. With the indignant cries of the soldiers that yelled at your group to stop, the royal ship sailed in the direction of the town.