Be my Queen?

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Months passed by Easily, though every day was nice. Last week me and Aaron went to the Royal gardens, the are GIGANTIC with all kinds of grasses, Trees and flowers.

Today I was looking after Ash and he is SO DARN CUTE! He is totally Dottie's and Blaze's kid. "Guarden!" Yelled Ash pointing outside into the gardens. "You want to go into the gardens?" I ask him, he nodded.

I picked the kid up and walk out of the room. I open the big doors to the blooming gardens and let go of Ash. Gardeners are working on the flora, with some maids helping them. Everyone seemed happy under Aaron's rule.

There is a chef in the castle by the name of Kawai~Chan.She loves sweets and has her own bakery in town. Also there are two of my guards Dante and Travis. Dante is a funny guy, he has a wife, Nicole and a son ,Dimitri.

Travis is a whole another story. The is a huge flirt, though he is funny. But when Aaron is around he doesn't spill a word. Guess he is just scared. But I can see Aaron and Dante hanging out.

Ash was playing with maids and helping gardeners replant flowers as the sun began to set. Suddenly Maria and Leona ran up to me. "We will take the kid and your guards are waiting at the exit." Maria chirped. I was confused.

"Okay...? What's going on?" I ask the two werewolves but they just put a finger on their lips saying, "Secrets!". I shrug walking to the exits where I see Dante and Travis waiting.

"Guys can you tell me what's going on?" I question the guard but they just smirk. "You will be happy when you know." Dante says, opening the door. Everything was decorated with Lilies of the Valley. Such a beautiful scene.

I, mesmerized by the beauty, just follow my trusted guards to Aaron's quarters. I walk in Tavis closing the door behind me. Aaron was standing on the balcony right in front of the doors. The moon started to rise.

"You are here, Aph... Come" He said softly as I come closer. "Wh-What's going on?" I stutter. He just ignored my question. "The sky is beautiful tonight, isn't it?" He asked. I look up and noticed how really beautiful it is.

"So, will you be my sky? Will you be my moon when the sun will set? Will you be my guiding light? Will you be my.." Aaron pause pulling out a small, purple velvet box, "Queen?" He opened it and it had a platinum ring witha purple diamond.

I started to tear up, but answered, "Y-Yes!" He put the ring on my finger and kissed me.

This is my happy ending. This is my fairy tale come true. Though I've been through pain and more, I'm here now. Some say that life is a rainbow but with the color black. I believe them.

___________________________________

O͙k͙a͙y͙ h͙a͙v͙e͙ f͙i͙n͙i͙s͙h͙e͙d͙ i͙t͙... F͙i͙n͙a͙l͙l͙y͙! I͙t͙' s͙j͙o͙r͙t͙ b͙u͙t͙, d͙i͙d͙n͙' k͙n͙o͙w͙ w͙h͙a͙t͙ t͙o͙ w͙r͙i͙t͙e͙ a͙b͙o͙u͙t͙. ' s͙o͙r͙r͙y͙ f͙o͙r͙ s͙u͙c͙h͙ d͙e͙l͙a͙y͙, B͙u͙t͙ f͙i͙n͙i͙s͙h͙e͙d͙ i͙t͙ a͙n͙d͙ t͙h͙a͙t͙s͙ w͙h͙a͙t͙ m͙a͙t͙t͙e͙r͙s͙! I͙f͙ y͙o͙u͙ w͙a͙n͙t͙ a͙n͙ e͙p͙i͙l͙o͙g͙u͙e͙ j͙u͙s͙t͙ c͙o͙m͙m͙e͙n͙t͙ a͙n͙d͙ 'l͙l͙ t͙r͙y͙ t͙o͙ m͙a͙k͙e͙ o͙n͙e͙

A͙n͙y͙w͙a͙y͙ t͙h͙a͙n͙k͙ y͙o͙u͙ f͙o͙r͙ r͙e͙a͙d͙i͙n͙g͙ m͙y͙ s͙t͙o͙r͙y͙ n͙o͙w͙ i͙t͙' t͙h͙e͙ e͙n͙d͙.

B͙e͙s͙t͙ w͙i͙s͙h͙e͙s͙ M͙i͙s͙t͙!