Do you love me?

Aphmau's P.O.V.

1 week after...

I couldn't sleep at my house. It was like I felt a strange presence. I opened my eyes. The moonlight shined through the window. I remember the bars on the windows in the laboratory.

They calmed me down, even though Aaron scared me. His heart was ice but I melted it. What did I do?

I sended his sister for his tail. What if she didn't keep her promise? And she would take him. What would I leave Leona with? I would leave her alone... in the dark.

I would leave... Blaze... without... His leader. I could never do that! But I did... and I feel guilty...

I see a shadow in my window, WHAT?!? The shadow sits in my window with it's eyes glowing red. A-Aaron..? Maybe him...

I sit up, my hair all messy and my covers all over the place. "Hi..." I heard Aaron's smooth voice from outside. "Aaron?" I turn my head around rapidly.

"I said: I won't let you go so easily..." The shadow said, smiling. The smile on the the shadow was seen, just like the outlines of it's head ,body ,hands.

"A-A-Aaron? Is that y-you..?" I asked. "Yeah, that's me..." The shadow answered, opening the window. It was Aaron.

His smile was shining from under his hood. "Aaron..." I said, quietly. A smile brightened on my face. He jumped off the window into my room

He took his hood off. " I do like your werewolf ears and tail." I said, sweetly. "Huh... Like this?" He replied, his ears fading in as he slowly walked closer. He never was so open to me like this.

He came up to me. Then suddenly I heard loud footsteps from outside my door. "Mihja? Are you okay?" I heard my mom's voice. Dammit...

Aaron hid in the closet and I jumping into the bed, pretending to be asleep. My mom turns on the lights in my room. "Oh.. you were asleep..." Mother said.

She left ,turning the lights off.  I sat up in my bed as Aaron slowly crept out of the closet. "That was SUPER close!" Aaron worried. He came up to me and gave me his hand.

"C'mon! Let's go!" He said, taking my hand and pulling me out of bed. "Where are we going?" I ask him.

He jumps onto the window sill. "To the roof." He answered me. "What? why?" I exclaimed not loud enough for my mom to hear. He helped me get onto the window sill with him.

He climbed to the roof and helped me get up. We sat and stare at the moon and stars. He turned his head to me, I did the same.

Aaron's eyes sparkled in the moonlight. His ears twitched. "Aaron..." I said, coming closer and hugging him. "Wha?" Aaron shouted in shock.

"I... don't want... you to leave me!" I cried, "I never want to leave you!". "Do you love me?" He asked. I blushed badly.

"Y-Y-Y-Ye-Yes..." I stutter, hugging him even tighter. "I do too..." He smiled, saying that. I blushed again.

I pulled away, but he leaned in and kissed me. I tried to get away him away from me, but he grabbed my wrist and held it tight in the air.

I did kiss him back. His arm slithered around my waist, getting under my shirt.

( DISCLAIMER! BLEACH YOUR MIND!! FAST!!)

"Aaron.." I try to pull away. He pulled me closer instead. He is still sadistic as ever. He wrapped both arms around my upper waist and held me tighter, but so I can breathe.

After Aaron letted me go I saw that he had his hood over his head, his eyes were glowing red like blood. I guess he is embarrassed. Well, he IS psychotic... can't blame him.

"Sorry..." He said, quickly turning away from me. He was embarrassed. "Sorry I did it... I couldn't control myself... I'm sorry..." Aaron whispered loud enough for me to hear. He dropped his head.

He apologized..? That's not a thing I'm used to! Even though he did that a couple times he NEVER apologized for big things like this.

"I'm sorry for what I did... Before... You know... Sorry... I wanted to say this because soon I will go back to my parents's palace..." He said.

Oh no...

________________________________

CLIFFHANGER!! Or at least I think it is? IDK !! Why am I doing this? 1.I'm lazy
2. I want to stretch this book for a bit longer! Cause It may end soon If I keep writing like this.
Best wishes, Mist

P.S: That's TOTALLY me, writers will understand