You... don't deserve a second chance...

Aphmau's P.O.V.

No... I made this happen... No! "Aaron! Don't leave me here, alone!" I shout, hugging him. He stiffens up in shock.

"If I won't. Melissa will take down the whole forest to find me... I can't do that to my family...." Aaron answered me, the red glow stopped. He suddenly hugged me back.

"I can't do this to Leona, Blaze and many others!" He choked on tears. I hugged him tighter. Aaron putted his head onto my shoulder.

I felt his tears dripping onto me. "But I need to leave you..." He answered, pulling out of our hug and turning away from me.

I heard a howl and Aaron jumped. "Well, bye. I need to go." He said sadly, turned to me and gave me a small smile. He climbed down my house, and ran away.

TIME SKIP TO TOMORROW

Laurence's P.O.V.

I'm not finished with Aphmau and that strange hooded guy. I get to Garroth's. He opens the door. I AM determined to find out who is that hooded guy was.

"Garroth. I need ya for somethin'." I said. "For what?" He got curious. "Do you remember that hooded guy that saved Aphmau?" I answered.

"Yeah, and what's with him?" Garroth asked me. "We need to get rid of that guy. If we don't we are NEVER getting Aph." I replied to him.

Garroth's eyes widdened and he turned into his Jury form. Wow... he knows when it's the right time.

I saw Aphmau dash across the street to the woods. TO THAT GUY!! I turn into a Shadow Knight. If I don't get Aphmau.

NO ONE DOES!!

I am really mad. Me and Garroth run just behind her. We hide as she stops in a small clearing in the forest.

That guy that shooed us off last time came from Aphmau's front, standing right in front of her.

I noticed what he was wearing. A gray shirt with an open blood red jacket, the hood of the jacket over his head. Black jeans and gray boots.

I jumped out if my hiding spot, dashing to the side of the guy, swinging my sword on the left to get his head cut off. But when Aphmau was in HIS arms on the ground... HE saved her.

It should have been me...

The guy stood up, a demonic broadsword in one hand. "What did you think you were doing?" He said emotionlessly. "Give me the girl and yoi are off the hook." I said with a smirk, standing up right and sinking my sword into the ground.

"Over. My. Dead. Body." The guy responded seriously, as his eyes glowed red. I nodded to Garroth as he dashed out of his hideout to the hooded guy.

The guy dodged it, he pushed Garroth away and grabbed Aphmau to protect her. "You don't dare touch her, or I will chop your heads clean off." The guy said.

HOW DARE HE?!? I needed to be THE ONE!! I slash him, as he drops Aph and slides down into the shadows.

"Well, now it's my time to take the matter in my own hands." I heard the guys voice. His silhouette was in the shadows he looked like a normal human but then the silhouette got ears and a wolf tail.

"What?!? You are A WEREWOLF?!?" Garroth exclaimed. "Hahah... And that's not all...." The guys's silhouette said. We all heard growling.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Me, Garroth and Laurence heard growling. Blaze, Leona, Dottie and Maria jumped out of the bushes near by. Aaron was standing in the shadows with his ears and tail on show.

"You... don't deserve a second chance..." Aaron said, coldly. Leona jumps on to Laurence's head and Blaze hitted him.

Maria and Dottie got to beat up Garroth in his Jury form. Aaron came to me, his hood over his head and ears. He picked me up and putted on my feet.

"Finish them off." Aaron said as his eyes turned red. Dottie and Leona knock Garroth and Laurence out.

"Now you may go..." Aaton smiled that all the werewolves. They disappear quickly after. "Why are you here, Aphmau?" Aaron softened up.

"If you really need to go back to your parents... I wanted to give this to you. Because you gave something to remember you." I answer, opening my my hand. It was a little ruby heart.

 It was a little ruby heart

I gave it to him. "You didn't need to..." He said, getting the heart from my hand. "You gave me this necklace, so I thought I needed to give you something to remember me." I answered him.

"I would never forget you..." He said, smiling at me. I left the forest to my place.

Aaron's P.O.V.

I smelled something. An unpleasant smell. I went to where it came from. I saw a small clearing and Ein with The Hunter, shaking hands.

"It was nice to do business with you, Zane" Ein said, grinning evilly.

_________________________________

HA!! Cliffhanger! I'm evil!
Anyways
Best wishes MistikPanther!

HA!! Cliffhanger! I'm evil! Anyways Best wishes MistikPanther!