Vengeful

Aphmau's P.O.V.
I sit in the lonely first floor. Leona made a blazing fire in the middle of the room. My eyelids were soggy.

Aaron didn't come down from his icy room. Looking through the gridded window, one of the couple thing making me turn away from escaping.

"Food is ready!" Leona yelled with excitement in her voice. She brought me a dusty plate with freshly cooked meat.

I bite into the meat. "It's elk meat." Leona smiles. I never knew elk meat was so good. Leona takes another plate with meat and goes upstairs.

I heard yelling from upstairs. "No Leona!" I heard Aaron's voice shout, madly.

Leona got down with a sad expression on her face. "What happened?" I ask Leona gently.

"Aaron happened..." Leona said as her excitement turned into anger, "He rejected the food I cooked!".

She calmed down and asked me, "Can you give him the food? Cause he won't take it from me if his life depended on it!".

"Why me?" I reply tilting my head to the side. "I think he will take it from you~" She looked towards the upstairs and smirked.

"Uh... Okay" I say, taking the dusty plate from Leona's hands. I slowly go up and turn to the left, were Aaron's room was.

I knock and peeked through the door. "C-Can I-I come i-i-in?" I stutter. "Yes" Aaron answers from the other side of the door, coldly.

"I want to give you this" I say putting the plate on the desk he was sitting at. "Thanks." He said with a tiny bit of happiness in his voice.

I left the room. I peeked through the door and saw Aaron move the plate to him and smile.

Does he like me? Agrh! Am I falling... for HIM?! No! I have a boyfriend! But he didn't come for me... EVEN GENE CAME!! Well I can cheat on him here....
NO!!! But Aaron is kinda cute...

I come downstairs and see Leona looking into the window and eating. "Did he take the food?" She asked smiling. "Strangely, yes" I smiled back. "I'm going into my room!" Leona exclaimed running upstairs, all giggle-ish.

I went down to the basement, where I normally stay. My rusty bed chilling in the darkest part of the room. Only some lanterns lighting the room, slightly.

I feel something touch my shoulder and slide down to my hand. From the surprise I turn wanting to step back, but I roll down the stairs.

Finally my feet hit the concert floor. I look up to the thing that made me fall. Aaron. But his eyes had more empathy in them than normally.

He ran to me as I closed my eyes. I am still scared. I felt him petting my hair. I opened my eyes slightly, just to see what he was doing.

Aaron was kneeling down to me, petting my hair. His expression was sad, like if he did this. But other times he hurted me, he wasn't simpathetic, he was joyful. Did he... Change?

We heard iron slam against stone. The doors. Aaron ran out I shortly after him. Leona was nowhere to be found. "Leona!!" Aaron yell at the top of his lungs.

The echo ran through my mind as it slowly became quiet. "Darn that girl!!" Aaron murmured just loud enough to hear.

He sprinted upstairs not giving me any chance to think. Seconds after he came down with a dark purple sword, a demonic broadsword.

"C'mon!" He shouted opening the metal doors. I ran to him. He was much more swift than you may think. Rushing through the wood, like a rabbit running away from a fox.

I barely could see him all the time. Just glimpse of his sword. I heard a scream coming from the direction we were running in.

There was a man with black hair and light blue eyes. He had a black steel sword in his hands. That man was a mask to cover his mouth.

That guy was a stripped gray sweater, black jeans and black 'n' white shoes. He was pinning someone to the ground, that looked a lot like Leona.

(Smart people probably guessed who it is)

"Leona!" Aaron dashing to the guy, ready to cut him in half. The guy turned quickly and locked swords with Aaron.

"Help Leona!" Aaron growled not losing control over his battle.

Who should I help?
Aaron?
Or
Leona?
_________________________________

Who is that guy with the black steel sword? If you guessed it comment.
Choose between Aaron or Leona or else I will. Anyways
Best wishes, MistikPanther!

 AnywaysBest wishes, MistikPanther!