Past is there

Aphmau's P.O.V.

It's been hours since Aaron went away... I... I am still depressed... Leona is depressed but she tries to stay happy for her pack.

I... have been... more... closed off. No one could open me like Aaron did. I was like a book to him...

He could see my fear. Glance at happiness. Glare at my anger. Look at my dislikes. Love my perfections.

I forgave Laurence and Garroth half way.  But I didn't yet forgive myself for telling Aaron's sister where he was.

Someone knocked on the door, my mother opened. I was laying on my bed. Leona couldn't visit me for weeks now.

Someone opened my door. It was Garroth. "H-Hey... Aph?" He stuttered. He came closer sitting on the edge of my bed.

"And what I'm going to do with you?" He asked and smiled. Painful, now, memories came to my mind.

Flashback

"And what I'm going to do with you?" He kneeled down to me. I closed my eyes tight. I felt something cold touch my skin. I opened one of my eyes and saw a dagger in his hand, the blade touching my skin.

End of Flashback

Aaron... I start sniffing... Those memories... hurt. Not just because then I got hurt... Because now, I'm heartbroken.

"Hey, turn to me." Garroth said. I shook my head 'no' and huffed. "I won't win, would I?" Garroth smiled again. Memories... why do you need to hurt?

Flashback

"I won't win, would I?" Aaron asked, annoyed. "Yes! Now hug her!" Leona shouted. Aaron growled and hugged me.

End of Flashback

Garroth pulled me up by the waist into a sitting position. "Hey, calmed down. You won't go to that forest again. It will be cut down. The King said so." Garroth said.

"This is why I'm so sad" I thought. I turned away from Garroth and went downstairs. I heard a knock on the back door.

I opened it and it was LEONA?! She had her ears and tail low and her head dropped. "L-Leona?!" I hugged her.

I started tearing up as I let her go. "I will be killed..." She started, "I and the other will be executed in front of the royals..."

I looked at her. "As soon as I and the pack will be found out, I will be killed I know it. This world hates werewolves."

I shake her. "Aaron would never let it be!" I said. Garroth walk in on our conversation. "A we-werewolf..?" He stuttered.

Leona ran away. "Was that a werewolf?!" Garroth shouted at me. I nodded. "You can't talk to them!" Garroth closed the door.

"She was the only one that I could trust now..." I cried, storming off into my room, locking it. "Let me in!" Garroth yelled from the other side.

I dropped on my bed, balling up. I stared through the window. I remembered how Aaron would knock on the window and let himself in.

If he would be here, if he knew what Garroth have just done, there will be only a puddle of blood left from Garroth.

Tears rolled down my face, as my cosmic sweater soaked them as they fall onto it. If I haven't told where Aaron was, he'd be here now... I would love to see him again....

Aaron's P.O.V.

We finally came to Phoenix Capital. I saw the palace in the window of the carriage. As we came closer the feeling of freedom faded and bacame a feeling of solitude.