Ways of the Ultima

A/N: OOOH IRENE!! 1K!! EEEEK!! Okay.. now you want your chapter Darma is coming up...

Aaron's P.O.V.

Full moon....

True Power...

As the moon peeked over the horizon my werewolf features let loose. I would normally control it but this time, I will not.

I stand staring at the blue-white moon. My eyes turn red, my teeth sharpen converting into white fangs. Ugh... these royal clothes are uncomfortable for my tail...

Melissa walked in on me and her eyes widdened of my looks. I turned to her. "Didn't think your brother would be a werewolf, haha?" I say in a demonic, sly voice.

"Aaron... a-are you okay?" She stutters. "I'm perfectly fine... But you won't in a second..." I said coming tp her, as she fell to the ground, quickly stood up and ran out of the room, all flustered.

"You better run..." I whispered in a dark voice. As I went to the throne room, my tail swing around, my mom ran ip to me.

"Aaron, NO!" She commanded. "Shut up..." I said, stomping further through the hall. She blocked my path and threw her aside. "You are psycho..." She said, shocked.

I glared at her, saying, "I hate the word, you say it again, I won't hesitate to taste your flesh..." I said to her. She got scared of me, I glanced into her eyes and went away.

In the throne room the King was sitting on his throne with three guards that smelled of werewolves. They ARE werewolves.

"Wh-What?!? A werewolf?! Aaron?!?" He exclaimed. He pointed at me and his guards dropped their helmets. They all had werewolf ears and tails swung behind.

"Balto!" The King commanded and a red eyed werewolf charged at me. I grabbed him by the neck and asked, "So Balto huh? I hope your flesh tastes like brownies...."

(Only one person will understand why)

After that line, I saw the fear in the eyes as a bright blue eyed guy with persian blue hair. "Jax! Help!" Balto yelled.

So he is Jax huh? I drop Balto and kick Jax in the guts, so he flies and smashes his back against the wall.

"RIDER!" The King shouts and the dark maroon haired werewolf darts at me. I knock him down. "You dare to fight an Ultima?! Ha! Brave, but so very stupid!" I laugh at them.

"You.. a-are an Ultima?!" The King yells standing from his throne. I look to both sides, to the afraid werewolves that only now noticed my piercing red eyes.

I walk to the throne, as the King falls back on his throne. I stand on armrests on his throne, hovering over the King. My nails grew into claws, grabbing onto his neck, getting blood out of him.

The three 'guard' werewolves just stared in fear. I bit into his forehead and heard a crack. I bit through his skull. I felt warm blood in my mouth.

I chomped in deeper, getting a peice of his flesh and skull. He dropped dead. I jumped of the throne, still munching on the flesh of the King, hearing the crunch from the piece of the skull.

"Who is next?" I ask. I guess I went insane. I grab Balto and biting his abdomen, eating his flesh. "Tastes just like I thought..." I said, licking my fangs.

I started to rampage through the castle. Killing Jax, Rider and may guards. My clothes were stained with blood of many. I still am insane. I run out of the castle.

My eyes were still red. My fangs were still sharp. My claws were still out, as did my ears and tail. I smelled the greenery of the forest and followed the smell back home.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I was walking with Leona, Blaze and Derek. Leona and Blaze walk up front, while me and Derek fall behind.

"I want to beat up Ein once again." Derek says. "Why?" I ask, curiosly. "First, he beat up my son. Second, his blood tasted like Expresso." Derek answered.

(Violet, do you understand?)

"Expresso? Really?" I say sarcastically, he nodded. "Yep! I'm not joking." He said. I fell long behind. We walked the way Leona and Blaze went.

We walked into a clearing to see a shocking scene. Aaron was there, with Leona having a knife to his chest. "I saw you kill those guards..." She cried.

"You are on a rampage... *sniffle* You can kill me or Blaze..." She cried, tears streaming down her face. I gasp, my eyes widden.

"What's happening?" Derek exclaimed. "I saw him... Slaughtering... guards..." Leona cried, "There is no other way, Aaron... I'm so sorry... I don't want to do this...".

Is she going to kill Aaron?

_________________________________

Oh! This is TRUE evil. My true demonic form! So there is a choice now:

1. Encourage

2. Get the matter in Aph's hands

3. Protect

4. Do nothing

Hint: Two of them lead to a good ending and the two other... Heheh... not that good... This is evil... *Glares at VioletViety and CrystalXStudios * Yes, you two taught me that. Anyways...
Best wishes... Evil Mist...

 Evil Mist