An Insane Ex...

(You can play the song any time you like!)
Aphmau's P.O.V.

Couple of months after the last chapter.

Aaron... My mind was on him... and just him. After those weeks with Aaron, Leona and Blaze... they became a part of my life.

I started missing Leona. As soon as I remember her I heard her voice from behind, "Hey sis!".

"Oh! Geez you scared me!" I jumped turning to her, "Why are you here?".

"Well, Aaron asked me to check on you! Plus I wanted to see you myself!" Leona exclaimed. "Why?" I asked, tilting my head.

"He was very worried. And... He missed you. A lot... After you left he was sad... Although he letted you go, he was still sad and lonely. As soon as I said the I will go meet you, he gave me this" Leona said, giving me a little velvet box.

I open the box and see... a necklace... it was a very nice... It had a purple wolf pendant... and a note:

Dear, Aphmau,

Hello... I miss you so much... I wanted to give you this so you will remember me... If you never come back. I'm sorry I can't visit you... I have work to do... But know that... I am there for you... Always...
                            ~Aaron

I... Aaron... someone rang the doorbell. Leona jumped through the window and ran to the woods. I putted the necklace on and opened the door.

Laurence. "Hey, Babe, Listen I'm sorry about that time I snapped at ya" He said handing me a bouquet of my favorite flowers. Lily of the valley.

I took the flowers with a stone cold face. "Thanks." I respond and smashed the door in his face!

He knocked. "HEY!! Open up!! APH!!" He yelled. "No-oh-oohh!" I shouted back, not turning my head. I throw the flower bouquet out the window.

"F*ck the flowers!!" I shout with a smirk for Laurence to hear.

Laurence's P.O.V.

That B*tch! Well if she didn't want to be woth me, I'll make her. "By The Way, WE are OVER!!" Aphmau yelled, happily.

I need some help from my buddy, Garroth. I had a plan already to get her to love me. But I know he would like to have her himself.

I go to Garroth's place. He lived with his brothers, Zane and Vlayd. I knock on their door and Garroth opened.

"Hello, Laurence." He said. "Hey. Aph and I are over. But I have a plan." I grin.
"What is it for me?" He asks.

"Well, a fight to her heart?" I smirk. "Fine, but what is the plan?" He said.

"Whelp, We will 'Lock up' Aphmau in forest and MAKE her chose between two of us. Is that okay by you?" I say, slyly.

"Sign me up..." He had that evil grin. That night was perfect. No moon, no light. Me and Garroth sneaked into Aph's house.

We grabbed her and tied her hands and legs. Aphmau groaned in her sleep. She was in her PJ. What an adorable face. We got her out into the forest.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I woke up in the middle of the night, tied to a tree with Laurence and Garroth in front of me.

Stupid Laurence! "Untie me you, brats!!" I shout. "Oh, no. I won't, until you choose one of us!" Laurence yelled very loudly.

I heard leaves riddle. I saw Aaron with his hood forshadowing his face. His demon broadsword in his hand.

"Leave her..." He said to the guys coldly. They both jumped. "Who the hell are you?!" Laurence yelled.

"Get away from her..." Aaron replied, stone-cold. "Not until she answers!" Garroth shouted. Aaron's eyes started glowing red.

The guys got a bit scared as I got a bit releaved. "Get away, kidnapers..." Aaron answered, emotionlessly.

He started walking to them, Laurence and Garroth backed up. The boys ran away. Aaron looked thier way until they disappear into the distance.

Then he dashed to me and and cutted the ropes tying me up. He looked down at the necklace and smiled.

"My necklace..." He melted. Aaron have me his hand, I took it and I stood up. "Thank you for the necklace, by the way..." I blushed.

He took off his hood, and looked deep into my eyes. I got lost in his, glistening in the starlight eyes. He caressed my cheek sliding his hand down to neck and rubbing to pendant on the necklace.

He looked back at me. He stabbed his sword into the ground. Aaron wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer.

I tripped and with the thought of keeping my balance, I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt my cheeks on fire.

He leaned to me, our faces were millimeters apart. He kissed me. Aaron pulled away for me. "Even though I'm a little pup around you, I'm still insane." He smiled.

"Aww... You are MY sweet little puppy..." I ran my fingers through his black hair. "I. Love. You." He whispered into my ear. 

"A-Aaron..." I blushed. He kissed me again. I didn't feel that before. Then for nowhere Aaron dragged be behind a tree, grabbing his sword.

I heard Footsteps, and Laurence's voice. "Where is that guy?!?" He yelled. "And Aphmau!!" I heard Garroth's voice.

"Shhh..." Aaron whispered, putting a finger on my lips. He grabbed his sword, leaving me behind the tree.

He walked to the boys. "You want to find that girl?" Aaron said, coldly. "You are still here?!?!" Laurence yelled.

"Huh. You seem... scared. You better..." Aaron said,slyly. He smirked, putting the blade of his sword to Laurence neck.

The guys were shocked. "Get. Away. From. My. Forest...." Aaron said, "Don't dare touch that girl!". He stood up for me...He better not get in trouble.

Me and Aaron walked around the forest, but soon I needed to leave. I was on the edge of the forest as Aaron grabbed my hand ,twirled me around and kissed me.

He letted me go. "Bye Aaron..." I smiled and sighed. He stared at my house... I went home... I will never forget you,

     Aaron

_________________________________

HEY!! How are you people!!?!? Nothing interesting in my life. Fanfics, School, Youtube. Nothing less... Anyways
Best wishes MistikPanther!

 Anyways Best wishes MistikPanther!