Chapter 3: My friends!

Aphmau's P.O.V.
I sit on the first floor, as Aaron was on the second one, doing something. It was so lonely.

Katelyn's P.O.V.

I was wondering where Aph could be, I was worried, and sometimes the guilt if the lie that I said to everyone got to me.

What did I lie about? I said that she went on a trip her boyfriend, Laurence, sended her. I couldn't sleep one night so I stared into the window.

In there I saw Gene. He was gone for a week!! I run down to him and hug him. "Gene! Where were you?!" I shout quietly.

"No time to explain! Aphmau is captured!" He yelled. I got ready in meer minutes. "Follow me!" Gene yelled starting to run in the direction of the forest.

"Wait , are we going to mount Tu'la?" I ask, stopping on my tracks. "YES" Gene yells back worried.

I run after him, good I got my bear claws to attack something if needed.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I sit there staring into the window with iron bars. All windows had bars so I could escape from them.

Then the door opened. I saw Blaze rushing. "Where is Aaron?!?" He shouted. "Upstairs" I reply looking at the red haired werewolf.

"Thanks" he responded, sprinting up the staircase.

Aaron's P.O.V.

I sat there watching the birds pass by. I hear my door open as I turn to the person or thing that opened it.

Blaze was standing there. "Alpha! There are two intruders in the forest!" He says, my eyes widen but soon get full of anger.

"Get Leona here. NOW!" I command. Blaze nods and skitters away. I sit there for a minute.

(Sorry for POV changing!) Aphmau's P.O.V.

I see Blaze run away in a hurry. A minute after the heavy metal doors open again to
my surprise it was Gene and....                            

Katelyn! I was so happy to see them. "Aph! Here you are! c'mon!" Katelyn shouts , her voice full of joy.

I was about to stand up and go , I remember Aaron, what he did the last time I wanted to escape. He won't hesitate to hurt me.

I instantly back away. Gene know what it's like to be here. "Gene you know what will happen if you stay!" I shout starting to cry.

But then I see a pare of glowing eyes coming towards me. "What is it Aphmau?" Katelyn ask, worried.

"Nuh-Nuh-nuh...~" I hear Aaron say in a sly manner, but I feel the rage building up within him. Gene looks frightened. I am too.

"Who is there!?!" Katelyn shouts bravely. The only brave of us and the only one that didn't meet Aaron.

"Gene, I thought we had a deal. You never come back with or without friends or I would kill you~" Aaron sang, I felt the smirk going through his face.

"But... b-but..." Gene stuttered starting to shake. "Why are you so scared?" Katelyn asks. She didn't notice the voice?!?

"Oh, poor little girl, don't you notice me?" Aaron replies slyly, getting closer and closer. Katelyn finally noticed Aaron's two red glowing eyes.

"Who are you?" She asnwered, I heard the hesitation in her voice. "Just a nightmare... your WORST nightmare!" Aaron laughed as we all froze in place.

He swiftly knocked out Katelyn and Gene then turned to me. "I'll deal with your friends first and then with you..." Aaron said in disappointment.

He walked to the door, opened it and yelled, "Blaze! Get those two to the village!". I had no Idea what he would do. I closed my eyes tight.

He sat down near me,picked me up and placed me on his lap. "You are scared of me?" He asked softening up a bit. I was still and frozen.

Aaron pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Of course you are scared of me..." He said and layed his head on my shoulder.

I opened my eye a bit and saw him... smiling? I don't know why I felt to hug him. So I did.

I guess Aaron fell asleep on my shoulder and murmured, "I'm sorry.... Aph... mau.... Sorry.... I.... did it...." .

"Oh.... poor thing... It's okay, Aaron, I forgive you" I whispered. Why do I feel bad?!? He hurted me! Why?! I guess being lonely... Why?!?

His warm arms. Cute--- WAIT that's already WRONG!! No I have a boyfriend! I drifted to sleep.

I woke up, leaning on the wall. Aaron was no were to be seen. I stood up and looked around.

Aaron was sitting in the middle of the room staring at the iron doors that led outside, to the forest. I sat near him.

"Aaron..." I said, my voice tingling. He stayed silent. "Aaron?" I ask him moving closer. He pins me to the ground, so he is on top of me.

"What did you hear?" . "W-When?" I stutter. "You know when!" He shouted. "I'm sorry! But you still fell sleep on me!" I reply.

He leans to me. Aaron kisses me, IDK why but I kiss back. I'm totally lonely. He gets off of me and I hear him shout to the door, "Leona!"

_________________________________

Hello! Sorry for not posting! I had to do something! By the way, do you like the story? I hope you do!
Best wishes, MistikPanther!

Hello! Sorry for not posting! I had to do something! By the way, do you like the story? I hope you do!Best wishes, MistikPanther!