Goodbye... Everyone...

Leona's P.O.V.

I ran towards Aphmau's house. I was worried about her, but a person I was worried the most was Aaron. He was so injured, yet he still walked.

I went to her house through the woods, because the back door was turned to the forest. I opened her window and crawled into the house. Her mom was home.

She was cooking. "Mijha! Dinner is ready!" Her mom yelled, turning her head to the stairs. Aphmau runs down and sees me.

"Mom!! I think the food is burning!" She shouted. Though she was old enough to live on her own, she said that her mom doesn't let her.

She pushes me back through the window and went through the door. "Leona?!? What are you doing here???" She exclaimed quietly.

"I came to check on you! Aaron's orders!" I said. "Is HE okay?!" She worried. "He is still alive." I answer Aphmau.

"What di you mean 'Still Alive'? What's with him!?" She shouted, REALLY wanting answers.

"He... was injured... badly..." I replied. She came into her house and shouted, "Mom! I'm going out!". "Fine! But come soon!" Her mother yelled back and Aphmau ran out.

"Show me where is he?!" Aphmau commanded, scaring me. "O-Okay, ma'am..." I say quickly. I showed her back to the laboratory.

As soon as she got there, Aphmau ran upstairs to Aaron. I saw Blaze, Dottie, Rylan, Maria and Logan were there worried.

I guessed Aaron's was with him plus Donna is probably trying to heal him. I looked around for a bit and then went upstairs. I went into Aaron's room.

Aaron was sitting on his bed, all bandaged up. His father and Donna mixing and doing potions on the floor. Aphmau was sitting next to Aaron.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

"Aaron, are you okay?!?" She exclaimed sitting closer to him. "I will soon need go to my sister." Aaron replied, dropping his head with sadness. I tried to touch him, but I would hurt him.

Aaron stood up, every move made him flinch in pain. "Aaron! You are hurt! Sit down now!" A werewolf with black, white striped ears and tail shouted.

"I'll be fine Father." Aaron replied with a small smile. He limped down the stairs as I heard many more werewolves howl and bark in excitement.

I ran down to see werewolves staring at Aaron, worried. I walked up to Leona and asked, "Why aren't they helping him?".

"He ordered to let him through. He also said that as he will be gone from Phoenix Drop and go to Phoenix Capital, on the last day that he will stay, he will name me Alpha." Leona answered.

"But I don't want my brother to go!" She starts to cry. Dottie, that was standing behind Leona, putted her hand on Leona's shoulder.

"Future Alpha, don't cry." Dottie reassured. I hugged her and as Aaron exited the laboratory all the werewolves followed him and went the other way.

I followed Aaron until he sat down in a small clearing. I ran to him and hugged him lightly. He stiffed up from the pain.

"Oh, I'm sorry... I just wanted to do that..." I apologized, "I'm sorry you have to leave now. I'm sorry....".

"You don't need to apologize. I would need go back to Phoenix Capital one day..." Aaron replied, letting out his werewolf ears and tail.

"Why are you.... showing them?" I asked. "It helps me heal..." He answered, as a light pink glow came from the bandages.

He started to unwrap his bandages as I shout, "No! Your wounds!". He sit unravels them and only scars are left.

"But... But... your wounds... there are only... scars..." I stutter. "I can heal myself, this is why it's hard to beat an Ultima. If you leave an Ultima alive, It will heal as soon as it has time." Aaron said.

I hugged him tighter, snuggling into his head. Aaron's fluffy ears crashed into my face as I sat on his lap. I cuddled with his hair, hugging him even tighter.

He just sat there, not even hugging back, just enjoying the moment. I pulled away looking into his eyes. They were red and looking away.

"Look at me." I commanded him. "I don't want to be the one who takes your humanity." He said, turning head away.

"I don't want to be the one who will turn you into a werewolf without you wanting it." Aaron said, shutting his eyes closed.

"I don't care, look at me!" I said, taking his chin and turned his head to look at me. He opened his eyes and they were watering. Their color was red instead of gray.

He didn't look straight into my eyes but seconds they turned into his normal starry eyes. He hugged me tight.

"I don't want to leave! I have to!" He cried. He sniffled, stood up, went to the outskirts of the woods. I ran behind him.

Aaron's P.O.V.

I know Leona is somewhere behind me, as is Aphmau. I hind my ears and tail, as I heard rumbling behind me. A gray werewolf jumped out if the bushes.

Leona tackled me down. "Bro don't go!" She shouted. "I need to. If I don't my sister will cut the whole forest down." I answer her, trying to get out of her grip.

She got off of me. "You are doing this... for the forest? For the pack? For... me?" She was shocked. I nodded. Aphmau come to both of us.

"Now I need to tell you something, Leona." I got serious, as Leona started tearing up.

"Leona, I call you Alpha from now and till you choose another or die." I said, going towards the house where Melissa is staying.

I come to her house and knock on the door. Melissa opened the door, her two guards near her. Dante and Gene. Guard brothers.

I walked in with a blank face into the house. "Ready, Brother?" Melissa chirped. I nodded, as Gene grabbed my arm. I got out of his grip and growled.

"C'mon Prince. Your Father will be mad if we don't bring you." Gene said, coldly. He isn't my Father...

They took me into a carriage and we rid way...

I guess...
Goodbye... Everyone...

_________________________________

HEY!! How are you? Comment on Starlight: MARIA DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH OUR AARON!! HE IS APHMAU'S!!
Aaaanyway,
Best wishes, Your MistikPanther!

HEY!! How are you? Comment on Starlight: MARIA DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH OUR AARON!! HE IS APHMAU'S!!Aaaanyway,Best wishes, Your MistikPanther!