Chapter 6: Surviving

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I didn't what to go against Aaron's will. And I was scared what he might to if I did. I ran to Leona that was sitting on the grass unable to move.

I heard swords clash behind me. Leona had some not deep wounds on her legs and shoulder. She was bleeding a bit.

"Are you able to walk?" I ask her worried.  "Y-Yeah" She stutters in shock because of the pain.

I hand her my hand, gently grab Leona and we skip to the laboratory. "Why won't you help Aaron? He seems much closer to you." Leona says, feeling vicious pain every time she stepped.

"I... Didn't what to go against his will..." I asnwer turning my head to see if anyone was following.

When we get to the laboratory, I lay Leona down and rush forward to the room this metal tables.

I run through the junk, throwing empty cans and bags left and right. I see a white box with a red plus sign in the corner of my eye.

I stop throwing the junk aroud and dash to the box on the edge of the room. I open it and I see some thing I could use for Leona's wounds.

I rushed to Leona just to see Blaze nursing her to sleep. I smiled at the scene but I needed to ruin it.

I ran over to Leona and said, "Leona, may I clean your wounds?" I asked gently.   "Yes, please." She yawned.

I started cleaning her wounds. She flinched in pain. "I'm sorry..." I say, sad that I make her pain.

I left Leona with Blaze. I ran back to the place where Aaron had fought that guy with the black steel sword.

I got there and saw a bad scene. Aaron was sitting, leaning on a tree, bleeding. He had a deep wound through his chest and arm.

He had his sword in hand, breathing heavily. I rush to him. "You will live, Aaron!!!" I shout at him grabbing his hand. "Let... me go..." He muttered.

"No! Aaron come on!" I yell. With the corner of my eye. Blaze. He runs up to Aaron and said, "Alpha!! C'mon!!" Blaze held him by his wounded arm.

Aaron held his chest because of the wound. He groaned in pain. Me and Blaze dragged him to the laboratory.

We layed him on the left side of the first floor. He was bleeding badly. I ran to the junk tables.

I found some bandages to stop the bleeding. I dashed to Aaron and started wrapping his wounds.

"Aggrh" Aaron growled. "It will be okay!" Blaze reassured. Aaron stood up and limped up stairs.

"BROTHER!!! Yoi are alive!!" I heard Leona's voice yell. "What happened?" Blaze asked me. " Leona ran away, Aaron and I ran for her. Then we saw a man with black hair and light blue eyes. He injured Leona. I helped Leona get away and left Aaron fighting with him." I answer.

"Why won't you help Aaron?!?" Blaze exclaimed, he was clearly mad. "Because he ordered me to." I say, backing up.

I felt guilty for not helping Aaron, and kinda injuring him. I sheepishly went upstairs.

I knocked on Aaron's door and heard Aaron growl, "yes, come in.". "Hey... Are you better?" I ask, quietly.

"I'm fine.... What do you want?" He asked coldly, turning on his bed. "I'm s-s-sorry... I'm sorry I left you there..." I whisper to him, sitting down on the edge of his bed.

He turned away from me. I turned his head to me. His right hand was wrapping his chest. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

I felt something weird in my chest. A thing that I never felt before. I had butterflies in my stomach.

Aaron sitted up. I felt my heart go at rapid speed. He leaned to me and our lips me. He kissed me, I kissed back.

I never had this feeling. Even with Laurence. Maybe I truly love this Psycho.

I like how he looks.

I like how he walks.

I like how talks to everyone.

I like how caring he is.
I don't know him that well. But he know many thing about me. I HAVE feelings for him....
_________________________________

Hey guys! I did this chapter yesterday but didn't finish it fully (I needed to and two words) I could have updated it at night but I guess it's better when everyone will is it.
Best wishes, MistikPanther!