My insane little pup

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I was laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Someone knocked on my door. My window was just over the door.

Laurence. I won't open, because Aaron said so. After kicking the door a couple of times, he left. I layed down on my bed again.

Then I heard a knock on my... WINDOW!! I jumped to see who it is. I saw Aaron sitting on my windowsill. "Hello." He said.

"A-Aaron?!" I exclaimed with excitement. He jump from the windowsill and comes to me. "Hi, sweetheart..." He replied.

(Blech your minds people!)

I heard something break. I and Aaron jumped, as he unsheathed his sword.
"Aphy!!~" I heard Laurence sing.

"We aren't going to let her go this time, do we?" I heard Garroth's voice. Oh, no.. they came for me...

"Come! I'll get you out of there!" Aaron whisper/shouts. He jumps down through the window. I run to the window in shock. Is he okay? Yeah, his is fine... Fuuh..

"Jump down! I'll catch you!" He shouts. I close my eyes tight and jump. I get caught into warm, strong arms. I open my eyes. Aaron...

He held me tight. "Where is she darn it?!" Laurence's voice yell. Aaron ran into the forest. His hood fell off and Aaron's werewolf ears and tail faded in.

Back into the forest, huh? I swear I will soon know the path to this lab. In the laboratory, again...

Leona and two other werewolfs sitting in a circle in the main room. One werewolf had blue hair and dark blue werewolf ears and tail.

Another one had ombre brown hair with dark brown ears and tail. Aaron putted me down. "Maria, Dottie, Leona!!" Aaron shouted.

The three jumped up. "Look after her!" He commanded. Aaron walks way, closing the iron doors behind him. I hope he doesn't do anything rash...

"Aph!!" Leona shouts running up to me. "May I ask? Who is with you Leona?" I question her. "Oh! This is Dottie!" She said pointing at the blue haired werewolf girl.

"And that's Maria!" Leona answered pointing at the other werewolf. "Hello!" Dottie exclaimed, "I'm the Female Beta of the FalconClaw werewolf pack!".

"Haha! Heyyo! I'm Maria!" The ombre haired werewolf said with a goofy accent. "No need to be so formal! I'm Aphmau, but you can call me Aph!" I replied.

"Seems like Alpha has interest you, Aphmeow..." Maria smirked, as I blushed. "H-He probably d-doesn't..." I responded nervously.

"You think I don't know my Bro AND Alpha? Oh, He is totally in love!!" Leona shouts out and then grinned.

Then Aaron barged in, opening the heavy metal doors wide. Still don't know how he does that.

"Hi, Aar---" Dottie tries to say but got cut off by Aaron. "I'm in a bad mood, so no one dare to touch me!!" Aaron shouted trying to keep his anger.

"A-Alpha?" Maria asked sheepishly. Aaron stomped upstairs, slamming the door so loud we could hear the echo for a minute.

"He is really REALLY mad..." Leona whispered. "Go get him to calm down!" Maria shouts and the three werewolfs started pushing me upstairs.

They shoved inside Aaron's room. He was sitting at his deck. His head was covered in his arms in frustration.

"Who Dare---" He shouted turning around. In a millisecond he turned back. Aaron's eyes were glowing red.

"Aaron?" I ask, quietly. "Don't look at me..." He said as his voice trembles. "Why not?" I replied, gently. "Just don't..." Aaron responded.

"But I---" I say as I come closer. He turns away from me. There was a cracked mirror on the wall near the deck. Aaron's eyes were closed.

As he opens his eyes I see that his eye color is not that starry midnight black, but a blood crimson. "I can turn you..." Aaron whispers.

His eyes glowed red. "I can turn you into a werewolf... and I don't want to..." He said, sadness weighing down his shoulders.

I came to him and hugged him. He was in shock. He closed his eyes tight, smiled and hugged me back.

"You are my little insane puppy..." I whispered into his ear. He snuggled into my hair. "It'll be alright..." I say.

Aaron pulls away, only to let me see his midnight eyes. I swear I could get lost in them for the rest of eternity.

"You know that I'm still insane..." He smirked. "I know... And I love you that way..." I answer. He kissed me and I kissed him back.

I heard something crash on the first floor. Aaron jumped a instantly ran downstairs. "Leona!!! Maria!!" He yelled. I dashed after him.

After I saw what havoc the three werewolf girls did, I pretty much understood Aaron's anger.

Aluminum tables were scattered around the room making a huge mess. A big metal wardrobe fell onto the ground.

"It was Dottie!" Leona and Maria yelled. "I know who Blaze's wife is! And Dottie isn't a destructive werewolf!" Aaron shouted back.

( #Blatie4Lyfe )

"Thank you, Alpha..." Dottie bowed. "Now, Leona, get to your room! And You two get down to the pack!" He yelled, again.

"Fiine..." Leona growled. "Yep, Alpha!" Maria said, quickly and rushed away. "Yes, Aaron." Replied Dottie, calmly walking to the metal doors and disappearing behind them.

_________________________________

This isn't a cliffhanger is it? Not too much. I'm bored... And what will be better, one of my stories or another Aarmau fanfic (Or maybe like another ship like Laurcinda? Or Zane~Chan or IDK!! Comment if you want to suggest your ideas!)
Anyways
Best wishes MistikPanther!

 And what will be better, one of my stories or another Aarmau fanfic (Or maybe like another ship like Laurcinda? Or Zane~Chan or IDK!! Comment if you want to suggest your ideas!)AnywaysBest wishes MistikPanther!