Missing...

Third person view
Aphmau wakes up from a strange sense of warmth that wasn't usual. She saw two small wolfs sleeping next to her.

One though was a bit bigger then the other one. One wolf that was bigger had deep red almost as red as blood.

The smaller one was gray with a lighter gray belly. "Werewolfs..." I heard Aaron's voice echo from behind.

I was in the basement but It seemed a bit warmer then usual. "Hello, A-Aaron..." I stutter. Don't know why.

"Are those...?" I continue. "Blaze and Leona in their wolf forms." He cuts me off.

"Do you know how to wake them up?" I say. "I know how to wake Blaze up but I know you know how to wake up Leona." He smirked.

"BETA!!" He yelled at Blaze. That same moment Blaze shot up and shouted, "Here Alpha!".

"I knew you would wake up..." Aaron said slyly.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

"I knew you would wake up..." Aaron said slyly. That guy! But I know a way to wake up Leona.

"Leona... Aaron is letting you out..." I whisper loudly into Leona wolf ear. She jumped up and yelled, "YAAY!!" .

"Not really..." Aaron answered bluntly. "DARN!!!" She shouted. She ran out fo the basement almost hitting one of the metal pillars.

"I'm going to sleep." Aaron said. "Me too!" Blaze cheered. "No!! You just slept! Get down into the forest and do your thing there!" Aaron yelled as he was half way through the staircase up.

Blaze pressed his ears against his head. We watched as Aaron went upstairs and disappeared behind the door.

Blaze dashed out and I was left alone to my thoughts.

Blaze's P.O.V. (Did you except that?)

I ran out of the basement seconds behind Alpha. "Aaron! I'm going into the forest!" I shout upstairs, as Aaron went upstairs.

I went out and ran into the woods. I saw a dark small figure run around. I see Yip and the dark figure in a small clearing in the middle of the forest.

The dark figure was Leona! I hid behind a tree. "Yip! Ready?!" Leona cheered. "Yep! C'mon!" Yip yelled happily, turning into a wolf.

Leona turned into a wolf too and then they ran away. Leona was about a size of a big pup and Yip was about a size of a teenage wolf.

I turned around transformed into my wolf form, I'm about a size of an average wolf, deep red color, like my hair.

I sprinted back to the lab and barely opening I yelled, "AARON!! LEONA RAN WAY WITH YIP!!".

Aaron dashed out beside me. He frantically ran zigzagging around. It seems like he didn't even care.

I see a dark gray tail with blood red tip fade in on Aaron's lower back. "AARON!!" I shout running after him.

"What?!" He stops making his hood fall off, exposing dark gray ears with blood red tips. His eyes had a red glow to them.

He RARELY turned into his werewolf form. "Your... form... A-Aaron..." I stutter. I have never seen Aaron's werewolf form.

He always hid in the lab on top of mt. Tu'la. How does he deal with the full moon?

Aaron's P.O.V.

"Your... form... A-Aaron..." Blaze stuttered. Heh, he never saw me as a werewolf. No one did except Leona.

I touched to top of my head. Ears... I quickly made them fade, pulled my hood up and ran.

I ran after the fade smell of Leona. I ran into a clearing. Not being the purest werewolf, I sniffed the air to find which direction did Leona run.

But there was another smell... Yip. AGRH!! That boy will be the end of me! And Leona says she doesn't like him, when she totally does!!

I run towards the both smells. I hear footsteps behind me. I turn my head a bit. Aphmau and Blaze are rushing behind me.

How did Aphmau catch up to me?! She is a human. Suddenly I hear a scream... Leona's scream. I dash to the direction the scream came from.

No Leona.. don't you dare to die... I couldn't live that on my shoulders... I already have enough thoughts in my head...

I run to a small clear place. I see Yip in his wolf form. Trying to protect Leona... He doesn't have a chane from who he is trying to protect her.

It was that man that injured me... The Hunter how many werewolf called him... Don't he dare touch Leona!

I dash out blocking the attack on Yip The Hunter gave. "BRO!!" Leona cried out. "A-Alpha!?!" Yip exclaimed at the same time with Leona.

"Came for revenge?" Says the person I'm locked sword with, in the deepest and evil voice I've ever heard.

"To save an heiress..." I say pushing his sword more making fall. "How?!" The Hunter yells, having not enough time to stand.

I growl. I was about to expose my ears and tail when Blaze turned into his werewolf form.

He looked just like his wolf form but with white claws. His blue and green eyes glistened.

He swiped at The Hunter. That guy dodged every Blaze's attack. As he stood up I slashed him catching him of guard.

I got him woinded on the chest. The Hunter's eyes widdened and he is ran way, his hand on his chest.

I rushed to Leona that was sitting, leaning against a tree. "Are you okay?" I asked, worried.

"Yep, I'm fine as long as you, brother, are here. But Yip seems to have a problem." Leona replied cheerfully, almost laughing through thd last part.

I look towards Yip, and I laughed so hard. Aphmau was poking and prodding Yip. By the way, Yip turned back into a human.

I saw Blaze turn back into a human and laughed on the grass. "You are poking a werewolf! He can turn around from forms!" I laughed.

"Alpha... help me..." Yip whined. Leona laughed. "Stop... Aphmau... please." I say seriously.

"But! Aaron!!" She shouted pointing at Yip and then throwing her arms into the air.

"Aphmau, c'mon! Stop!" I grabbed Aph and stomped away. She dragged behind me, so I stopped. I came to her picked her up (bridel style) and walked backed to the lab.

She blushed rapidly as I look to her with a stone glare. "A-A-A-Aaron y-you don't n-n-need t-to h-hold me..." Aphmau stuttered.

She never saw me in my werewolf form. And that's good. Her smile... Her hands... Her face...

I wanted to protect her and everyone else. I didn't know why... Why am I doing this? Normally I would just lock them in, torture them and let go.

But Why?! I wouldn't EVER let them out. I never made anyone so close to me. I never... kissed... a-anyone... Aphmau is special... Maybe... the same way... as... L-L-Lily....

_________________________________

Well.... Emerald secret ended... I'm heartbroken... (I never cry but now... I'M ABOUT TO!!) *sniff* Even though that was... HeArTbRaKiNg... Garroth and Zane got together (brotherly) I'm SAAAD!!

P.S: ALWAYS WATCH IT THE END