Chapter 1: How it started.

15 year old Aphmau's P.O.V.
I was sleeping tight but I woke up from screams. I went downstairs and saw mom. She was starting out of the window, covering her mouth with her hands, looking all shocked. I didn't understand what's going on. Soon police came to the house of the royal family. On the next day I saw the news:
Yesterday there was a murder of the feancé of the Prince. She was kill. The Prince disappeared. The killer ran into the wood, never to be found. The Prince was there because there was other blood of an another person there. We will be updating on the murder.
What?!? She was murdered?  Uh that's bad...
3 years after the incident. Aphmau's P.O.V.
It's three years after the murder. Phoenix Drop was never the same. I had a plan to find the Prince but I needed to more. I called Katelyn.
Katelyn= Kate , Aphmau= Aph.
Aph- Katelyn, I need you here!
Kate- Why?
Aph- I have a plan to bring back the Phoenix Drop that was before the murder.
Kate- Wow wow wow! How?
Aph- I'm going to bring the Prince back.
Kate- Okay. I'll be at your place in a minute.
I ended the call. Katelyn was here soon. "What are we doing?" Katelyn asked. "We will gonna research on the murder and then go to the old royal family's house." I replied. We search for an hour. "What did you find?" Katelyn questioned. "UGGRRHH!! I found only the couples names: Aaron Lyncan Falconclaw and Lily Savera Flowerna." I groan. "Okay, then let's go the house that they stayed!" She said excitedly. We go ready to go but then... "Mijha? Where are you going?" My mom asked. "To... the park! Yeah. That's it!" I answered nervously. "Okay dear. Don't be late to dinner!" She shouted and we ran to the house. We walked in, some places were covered in blood. The two floored house had many rooms, but there was one room non like others. The door had scratches that wrote 'Aaron' . "That's Aaron's room!" I yelled, slowly opening the door. The door screeched and creaked. It was a scary room. There was some blood, chains and scratches all over the place. There was scratches on the window in a  circle around something. "It looked like he tried to circle something, but what?" I said, looking right through the window. It looked like he circled the mountain. "Hey, sit here! You can see what he tried to circle!" I yelled. Katelyn sat in my place and stared into the window, "The mountain... Mount Tu'la!" She exclaimed. "Tomorrow I'm going to the mountain!" I say.
TIME SKIP TO TOMORROW
I get some thing that I will need, and say: "Mom, I'm going out!" I yell, walking towards Mt. Tu'la. I just walked straight getting higher and higher on that mountain. Soon I was on the top. There was a abandoned lab. "H-Hello? Is s-someone th-there?" I stutter, "A-Aaron Lyncan?". "Why are you here?" A emotionless voice asked, slyly.

(I know it doesn't make sense!)

"A-A-A-Aaron?" I stutter, as I turn sharply. I see a man standing in front of me. He wore a dark-red jacket, black ripped jeans and black boots. His eyes had a red glow to them. "Go away" he commanded. "No! You need to return Prince Aaron!" I yelled. "How do you know that I'm the prince?" He asked curiously. I pulled a photo of him, looked at the photo and at him. "Yeah, You are totally the prince. Come back to Phoenix Drop" . "No." he answered. "Why?" I ask, making puppy eyes. "I would get killed. Now. GO." He commanded getting annoyed. "No! I'm not going anywhere till you come with me!" I said, crossing my arm. He came to me from the back, wrapped an arm around me mouth, he grabbed my shoulder and dragged me into the abandoned laboratory. In the hall I saw the plan of the building.

 In the hall I saw the plan of the building

This is the first floor. I was on it.

That was the basement, I thought he would bring me there

Just how I thought. Aaron brought me to the basement, chained me to one of the poles in there and left. Soon I accidentally deifted to sleep....

_____________________________________

Hey! Do you like this chapter? I REEEAAALLY got inspired by a book(It's in the description) I wanted to write something similar but a bit different. You could see the similarities.
Best wishes, MistikPanther!
By the way, I'll do a chapter for "Strange ways of love" tomorrow, or at least I'll try!