Aaron's reality

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I was at the lab, again. As soon as I returned home I went back to this place! Great!! Will I come back?

I heard howling from outside. I looked outside through the bars on the window. I saw Aaron with his tail sticking out.

Near him was a man with long dirty blonde hair, older then me or Aaron. He had brown eyes and a red coat. They talked.

I dashed out of the room on the second floor and ran to the metal doors. I slightly opened it and overheard what were talking about.

"Logan, what happened?" Aaron asked swinging his tail rapidly. "Alpha, 'The Hunter' was noticed in the forest near our village" The guy said.

"I will be there in a minute, Logan. Wait there with your ears purched up." Aaron said. That guy rushed away.

Aaron turned around and his werewolf tail faded. "Aphmau?" He came up to me. "Who was that?" I ask.

"That was Logan." He answered. "Is he a werewolf?" I said. He nodded. "What's with you and all those werewolf?!? Tell me!!" I shout.

"Let's get into the lab and I will tell you everything" He sighed. I walk behind him thinking. He sat down on the floor and took his hood off.

Werewolf ears appeared on his head, and a tail behind his back. The coloration on both was dark gray with dark red tips.

"I was a werewolf since I was born. My real father was an Ultima werewolf. My mother is the queen. My real father was killed after the people understood that he was an Ultima" Aaron said.

"A year after my mother got herself another man, and that's when my sister was born. I was trying to live a normal life, but my werewolf sences came to life. I started turning into my werewolf form for every full moon night" He continued.

"I contained it, went to school, where I met Lily. We were sitting in my palace, but then a guy with black hair over one eye came and killed Lily." Aaron slowly starts crying.

"He... Injured me, but I ran... ran into this forest. My werewolf sences came to me and I found Blaze. Blaze brought me to a pack of werewolf's that were in miserable conditions. I beated the previous Alpha, Ein." Aaron continued getting himself together.

"Ein was a murder. A self conscience brat who killed his own pack. As I finished fighting him, the said 'If You wanted to be a right Alpha, you kill the previous one'. But I didn't, I gave him a second chance for life." He said, angrily.

"But he seems to cause trouble. More than any pack member. Even Leona with her 'Forever' disappearances!" Aaron got mad, "And now I need to go deal with him!! Aggrrh!!"

Aaron dashed to the door. "I'll be in a here moment!" He was trying to control his anger. I ran behind him.

He turned into a giant wolf about as tall as an average car. The wolf's color was dark gray with dark red spots. The wolf ran, faster than lightning.

I tried to catch up, but I barely could see his tail at all time. But then I saw distinct huts in a clearing where wolf/Aaron ran into.

I saw a werewolf on the ground with the other werewolf standing around him and Aaron in front of him.

"Ein! You know the punishment! Even the Heir is making less trouble than you!! How. dare. You. Disobey. Your. Alpha?!" Aaron yelled at the werewolf in front of him.

That werewolf boy had dark hair and a streak of blue it. He also wore a black sweater, dark jeans and brown boots.

"If you would be a real Alpha, you would have killed me..." the werewolf boy said with a deep, sly voice.

"Arrggh... I'm getting sick of you. But I'm not has horrible as you. I'm. Giving. You. The. LAST. CHANCE!" Aaron shouts into his face.

Aaron turned around to me. The same blonde guy that I saw some minutes ago ran up, opening his mouth to talk.

"Lock up Ein. I'll deal with him soon" Aaron said and smiled. He walked up to me. "Hello" he said.

"Hey. Do you know the way out of this forest?" I asked sheepishly. "Yes, I'll lead you out. It's sunset soon anyways."Aaron answered.

He slowly lead me out of the forest. As I saw my house and ran up to the last tree on the edge of the woods.

"Go on, go home..." Aaron said, casually walking to me. He still had his werewolf features opened up, though his hood cover up the werewolf ears.

I walked to the door of my home.I turned around to see Aaron standing on the edge of the forest, swinging his tail.

He smiled and looked at me. I went in ran up to my room and stared at Aaron at the forest. He stood there for a moment and faded into the woods.

I already miss him. He cares. More than anyone. Leona cares, I'm her sis. Even Blaze cares, he cares about Aaron's and my relationship.

I also care....

_________________________________

HEY!! Chapter DONE!! MyStreet is getting very sentimental. TRAVIS'S BOOK!!! And Lusinda's Outfit... MCD REFERENCES!! You probably guessed that I'm obsessed.... YES I AM!! And I'm fine by that! Anyways
Best wishes MistikPanther!

 YES I AM!! And I'm fine by that! Anyways Best wishes MistikPanther!