Chapter four: Caring

Aphmau's Point of View
I sat on the first floor, while Aaron was arguing with a girl. The girl had gray eyes, black hair, knee-length stripped light gray dress, black werewolf ears and tail. "Leona! Where here you been?!" He yelled at the girl.

"Ahh... Brother...! Stop! I wanted to just go for a hunt!" She yelled back. Wait... BROTHER?!? He is her brother?! She looked at me and her eyes widened in excitement.

"Is this... SISTER?!?!" She Exclaimed. "No! Leona!" Aaron shouted at the girl as she ran to me. I shut my eyes tight. "Aww! You are so cute! Aaron why do you keep such a cute girl in this devil hole?" She said to me like to a baby.

"Because I live here? .... And you too." He questioned her. "What's your name, sister?!" She exclaimed. "Uh... Aph-Aphmau." I stuttered. "Aawww... My name is Leona!" Leona said.

Aaron came to me and grabbed Leona by her ear. I stifened up. "Aaron! You scared her! You scary stupid wolf!" She shouted at Aaron in a goofy way.

He pulled on Leona's ear. "Arrgh! Aaron! You are just scary! Just hug her! You stupid!" Leona yelled goofily. "No" he answered.

"Don't be grumpy cat! Come!" She dragged Aaron to me, and herself hugged me. "No!" He crossed his arms. I opened my eyes a bit and saw Leona forcing Aaron to hug me.

"Brother! Why not?!?" Leona whined. "It's against my ways..." Aaron said, emotionlessly.
"Why not?"
"Because..."
"Aww... But Aaron.... Why won't you?"
"It's against what I did..."
"TELL ME WHAT DID YOU DO?!?"
"... You would be mad..."
"You... tortured her.... this is why she is scared of you, huh?!?!" Leona yelled, "Now hug her!!". "I won't win, would I?" Aaron asked, annoyed. "Yes! Now hug her!" She shouted. Aaron growled and hugged me.
His hands... are warm...
His eyes... are caring...
He hugged me... gently?
Why would he...? I guess he can't stand Leona. "I'm going hunting." Aaron said, stood up and walked out the iron doors. "You are scared of Aaron?" Leona asked me. "A bit." I stutter. "What... did he did to you...?" She said shyly, "Don't be scared to tell me! I will punish him!!" .

"He... hurted... me." I started to cry. "Oh, don't cry! Aaron will get some punches from me!" She tried to cheer me up. An hour later, we heard the iron doors open.

"AAAAAROOON!!!" Leona yells but then we see him injured. He had a wound on his left shoulder. Leona and I run up to his as he walks forward. I see aluminum tables, some with junk on them. "Aaron, what happened?!" Leona exclaimed.

He picked her up and sat her on one of the clean tables, groaning in pain. "A-A-Aaron?" I asked quietly. He sat me on the same table he putted Leona. He started to go through all the junk.

"No, Aaron! You are hurt!" Leona jumped down. "It's okay..." Aaron answered, running through the junk. "Aaron sit down..." I whisper.

" Shut up you both!" He shouted madly.  Soon he went up stairs were I didn't dare to go. "Come on! Aaron needs our help!" Leona shouted running up the stairs.

We go upstairs. We walk in his room, but then Leona pushed me in and locked it. Aaron's left shoulder had a bandage around it. He sat on a chair ,hand on his desk in front of the gridded window.

"What do you what, Aphmau?" Aaron asked me breathing heavily. "A-a-are you o-o-okay?" I stuttered. "Yes" he said as he moved his left shoulder and groaned in pain. "You are hurt! Let me help!" I whisper/shout.

"What you want to help me with?" He said turning around. "With your wound." I say quietly. He unwraps the bandage and turns back around. "Here? What do you need more?" He asks me emotionlessly.

Leona peeked through the door and gave me some supplies to clean Aaron's wound. Why wouldn't she do her self? I started to clean his wound. Aaron growled in pain.

"Okay Aaron, I finish soon." I said gently. As I finished, picked up the stuff and smiled. I turned as I felt Aaron's hands slither around my waist.

He pulled me down and I flopped onto his lap. I blush madly, the colour of beetroot. His hot breath tingled my neck.

"Oh, you so shy....?" He asked me," but you've been in this situation with me... heheh". I was dizzy, even my boyfriend wouldn't make moves on me like this. "Y-Y-You know I-I-I have a b-b-b-boyfriend?" I stutter. "I don't care..." he whispered in my ear. I felt me slowly faint....
_________________________________

HELLO!! I have a HEADACHE!! Sorry for not doing this one for a bit! Next one would be fun... Some drama... Anyways
Best wishes, MistikPanther!

 AnywaysBest wishes, MistikPanther!