Chapter 13

Aaron's P.O.V.

Week after

Howls... Who might be intruding? Ah, Aph... Why aren't you here with me? Then Leona walked into my room cutting my thoughts short.

"Hey, Bro...?" She said. "Hello, Leona.." I relpied. "Do you remember what day it is?" She asked, curiosly. "No." I responded.

Then it came to me... October 27... The anniversary of my 'incident'. Or how others call it, Lily's death. I instantly fell onto my bed, snuggling my face into the pillow.

"It's been four years Aaron..." Leona saddens. "I know it's been four years! But I still can't get over it..." I answer, my eyes start to fill with tears.

"You can go to Aphmau, I will look after the pack, does that sound good?" Leona asked, softly. "And you won't run off?" I replied, turning to her with a straight face.

"I swear I won't!" Leona exclaimed. "Thanks..." I stood up and hugged her. "No problem, Aaron!" Leona said, smiling.

I ran out of the laboratory. I was wondering about how Aph was doing, now I can see her myself. I miss her...

I get to her house from the back side. I knock on the door, and then I feel it move on me. I dash aside as the door flies beside me. Gosh that was close.

"WHAT THE HECK?!? Katelyn! Why did punch my door out?!?" I heard Aphmau yell. A light blue haired girl with the same color eye went out of Aph's home.

I unsheathed my sword. The girl turned to me. "Y-Y-Yo-You...?" Her eyes widden. My eyes start to glow red.

I remember who was that. That girl I met when Aphmau was my hostage. I putted the sword to the girls neck. Aphmau went out of her house and gasped at the scene.

"P-Please, d-don't k-k-kill Katelyn..." Aphmau stuttered. "As long as SHE doesn't kill ME..." I say, not turning my gaze from the blue haired girl.

I hear a car coming. "Katelyn, calm down, he won't hurt you or me..." Aph begged. "Okay..." The blue haired girl answered.

"Katelyn this is Aaron. Aaron this is Katelyn." Aphmau smiled. "A-Aaron?! As i-if P-Prince Aaron?" Katelyn stuttered.

"Yes..." I replied, angrily. "I'm sorry Your Majesty! I-I didn't know!" Katelyn bowed and apologized. Why would she? I just putted a sword to her neck and she a-apologized?

Better for me. I heard the car get closer. I dashed to the front of Aph's house. I saw a girl with brown hair and orange-ish, samdy eyes. No...

I rushed away, into the forest. Aphmau grabbed my hand. "Where are you going Aaron?" She asked, quietly. "..." I stayed silent.

I grabbed Aph and she caught Katelyn. I ran to the laboratory. No... She can't be here! She didn't visit this place for last years...

I slammed the door open. As I letted go of Aphmau's hand. I closed the doors shut and ran upstairs. It couldn't be her...

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Why was Aaron so strange? "Is it Him acting normal?" Katelyn asked. "No, I think so he saw something. I will go ask him." I responded, slowly going up the long staircase.

I quietly open Aaron's door. He was dashing around the room, inpatiently. "No..no..no..No..NO!" He mumbled. "What's wrong Aaron?" I ask, gently.

"She is here..." He looked at me. "Who is here?" I ask, again. "No.. This time she will find me... SHE will find me..." Aaron murmured.

I came a bit closer. I knew he wouldn't hurt me, but still... Thise memories hang on. "Aaron...?" I ask, sheepishly.

He breathed heavily, standing and staring into window, light behind the bars. "Who was that that you saw and ran?" I say, snuggling into his chest.

"My sister..." He whispered, not even twitching. Though HE HAS A REEAAL SISTER?!? "Wait... You have a REAL sister?" I responded.

"I'm not ready to become King!" Aaron whined, sitting down on his bed. "Aaron... I'm not ready for you to go..." I say, jumping on his lap and hugging him.

"Thank you, Aphmau..." Aaron turned to me and kissed me. It got me by surprise. But I did kiss back 😏. I heard a screech of metal.

Aaron jumped up and dashed downstairs. I went with him. It was just Blaze, Leona and someone else. All were werewolfs.

"What Blaze?" Aaron worried. "Alpha... Princess!" Blaze pounded. "I know!" Aaron said in frustration.

_________________________________

Best wishes MistikPanther!