Welcome home...

You can play the song now...

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Aaron was carrying me back to the lab. I was blushing, still not knowing why. Laurence never did that to me.

I was slowly drifting off to sleep. Aaron looked down at from under his hood. I blushed even more. As my eyelids closed, I fell asleep.

Aaron's P.O.V.

Aphmau is sleeping on me. Strange... She never did that. She never was calm around me. I guess I earned her trust.

I carried her to the laboratory and got up to the second floor. We had a spare room. I just cleaned to whole laboratory.

I layed her down in the bed in the spare room. She was peacefully sleeping. "Aaron... Stop! Heheh!!" She mumbled in her sleep.

Why is she talking about me...? "Aaron! Heheh!! Stop kissing me!!" She giggled lightly. She dreams of me... KISSING her?!

I hover over her and shake Aphmau lightly. She shot up and blushed looking at me. "Did I... talk in my sleep?" I whisper.

"Yeah, you talked about me kissing you" I say a bit nervously. She was shocked and blushing.

She was dreaming of me kissing her? So she WANTS me to kiss her.

Third person view

Aaron leaned towards Aphmau, hooking up her chin. Aph's eyes were glistening in confusion, but Aaron didn't care.

Aaron's lips touched Aphmau as they kissed. In the first seconds Aph was shocked of Aaron's reaction, but soon started kissing him back.

Aphmau leaned back as Aaron lean forward, winding on top of Aph. It was a strange but likable feeling for both of them.

They started making out. Crazy right? They pull away for a second and glared into each others eyes.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

"This is what you wanted?" Aaron asked me gently. I blushed more, as I remembered my dream.

He got off of me and went away. I went out of the door and it seemed like I was on the second floor.

I went downstairs to see that werewolf boy and Leona chatting. As the boy saw me he hid behind Leona like she was a living shield and yell, "Save me, Leona!!".

I and Leona laughed. Leona pushed him in front of herself and said, "Aphmau this is Yip, Yip this is Aphmau!" She was pointing at us.

"Hi Yip!" I say. "Hello, A-Aphmau..." Yip stutters trying to drag Leona between us. Aaron walks down stairs and dashed out. Yip also rush out of the laboratory.

Today was full moon. An amazing site for your eyes. As sun setted Leona's eyes widden and she ran out if the lab, so did Blaze.

I know why THEY ran out. They're werewolfs. But Aaron... I have a suspicion about him. I heard growling from the outside.

I peeked out, barely opened iron door qnd saw FOUR werewolfs. In their most true form.

One was gray with a lighter gray belly. I guess Leona. A blood red one with blue and green eyes. Blaze, totally. A sandy brown one with a full brown mask. Yip, maybe?

But there was a one I've never seen. A dark gray werewolf with the tips of paws, tail and ears red. He turned back into his human form and I saw....

AARON?!?!

I never knew HE was a werewolf. I guess he didn't want me to know. Aaron turned to me, his eyes glowing red.