The Princess herself

Aaron's P.O.V.

I'm not ready... not ready to become King! That's insane... Why does she need to come now?

It was night already. My sister is still in town. I looked around the town, saw that she was looking around our old house.

Though so much time has pass, my memories of this never cloud up. Lily... I could never forget that day, that night.

~~Flash back~~

I ran, my chest bleeding. I collapsed on the grass, fall face first. I turn onto my back, staring at the crimson sky, crimson just like my bleeding body.

My vision was blurring. A dark silhouette hovered above me. Then a red figure appeared. I felt my body get lighter. I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a cave. My chest hurted like a fell and got impailed by a sword. My eyes cleared, and I saw a woman with brown hair and pale green eyes.

"Oh, you woke up!" She whispered, with a sweet tone. She came to me with bandages and other things. I growled loudly from the pain.

"Please, if Alpha hears you, he WILL end you." He woman told me.

~~End Of Flash Back~~

I remeber that day. My sister turned to me. I jumped backwards, into the shadows.

She took out a camera and started filming herself. "Four years have passed since my brother's disappearance. Next year this forest will be cut down to find the murderer of My brother." She said pointing the camera at herself.

WHAT?!? Who said that I'm dead!? I was about to run out to my sister and yell that I'm alive. I came out of the woods. I guess she saw me in the lense of the cam.

My sister turned around, her eyes wide with shock. "B-Brother?" She stuttered. "Yeah, sis." I answered.

She ran up to me, crying. "I can't believe it's you! Mom, Dad and I thought that you were dead!" She cried, hugging me.

"The King has returned!" She smiled through the tears. "No... I'm not ready!" I ripped out of my sister's grip and ran away.

"Brother! Don't go!" She cried. The memories of 'that night' flooded my mind. I crashed onto the forest floor. Pain ran through my chest.

Not normal pain, pain of heartbreak. I slowly stood up, seeing my sis hovering over me with her phone close to her ear.

"MOM! I SWEAR he is HERE in front of ME!!" My sister was screaming into the phone. Oh no... I knocked her to the ground and dashed away. She would tell Mom, wouldn't she?

I hid nearby. "Aphmau, I'm not leaving you..." I whispered. Aph... I won't let you go so easily...

Time skip to morning.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I sat in my room with Katelyn, talking about yesterday and Aaron. "I can't believe that THAT was the person that kept you in the laboratory!" She exclaimed.

"Sweetie! There is someone that wants to meet you!" My Mom yelled from downstairs. Yes, if you forgot, I live with my mother.

I went downstairs and there was my mom and...  THE PRINCESS?!? I came to her and instantly bowed. "Do you know my brother?!?" She exclaimed. "Yes." I answered without thinking. F*ck, Aaron could kill me, litturally.

"You know?!?" The Princess shouted with hope. "Wait... You never said you met the PRINCE!!" My Mother yelled at me.

"M-Mom!" I blushed. "Where is he!?!" The Princess smiled full of faith. "He would be mad if I tell you." I answer.

"He will not, promise!" The princess replied. "Promise me something. You won't take him to the Kingdom..." I say.

She glanced down with a sad look, but then exclaimed, "Promise! As long you bring me to him!".

I went with her into the woods. A man like that one that injured Aaron, jump from the tree down to us, his black steel sword glistening in his hand.

The Princess fell onto the ground because of shock. Aaron came from the shadows. He didn't seem to notice anyone except that guy.

"Nice to meet you again, Prince~" The man said. "That's the last time I see you alive." Aaron smirked. Aaron dashed at that guy, locking swords with a small looking guy on Aaron's background.

After a minute of trying to slash each other with swords, Aaron fell onto the ground and his sword flew to my feet. The guy had his black steel sword to Aaron's neck.

I grabbed Aaron's broadsword, though I could barely use it, I shouted, "Hey! Fight with a person in your position!". "Ha! You little thing, you can fight me? You can't even properly wield that sword!" The man laughed.

While that guy was talking, Aaron could get away from his slash. He Aaron took out his dagger and stabbed the man's leg. The guy yelped in pain and then dadhed away.

Aaron finally noticed The Princess on the ground. He hid his face deeper in the shadows of his hood, like always. "Can I talk with YOU." Aaron glared at me. I nodded. I dropped the sword.

We got a bit away from the Princess. "Why did you bring her HERE?!?" He whisper/yelled. "She asked so, BUT she promised she won't take you." I smiled, but he seemed pissed.

"Melissa promised, but she didn't say that MY PARENTS wouldn't take me!" He shouted. I shutted my eyes tight and all my muscles tightened.

"Fine... I will deal with it... But next time..." He said, hugging me. I hugged him tighter. "I'm sorry. I didn't think it through..." I said, my eyes watering.

"Shh... I won't let you go so easily, sweetheart..." He said, smiling at me. "I-I l-l-love you..." I whispered. "I love you too, Aph..." Aaron whispered back.

_________________________________

HEY!! My lovely readers! Thanks for such a big number of reads! Over 200! I never thought I would get so much! I thought I would be stuck in that small corner in the shadows!