Talk to the moon and I will hear you...

Aaron's P.O.V.

10 days later

Urrgh... Since I got here my eyes didn't stop glowing red. An Ultima's burden, I know. But I'm scared to turn my mom, the staff or even sister into a werewolf.

This method has a very high chance of killing the person it's used on. I just hope Ein was now alive so I could rip him into shreds, but he was killed by my real dad.

I'm more scared of turn the staff into werewolves. They all been so nice, and I try to be the same and not snap at them.

Hopefully no one will barge in on me on the full moon. No, scratch that, the King can so I could scare him to death.

Someone knock on the door. "May I come in?" They said, shyly. I instantly know who it was, answering, "Come in.".

It was Kim. She was kinda small near me, but she was a bit taller then Aphmau. "Prince Aaron, here is your breakfast." Kim said, sweetly.

She putted a light yellow tray on the little coffee table in front of my bed, with two white armchairs. I smiled.

"Thank you Kim." I said. "My pleasure, Prince." She smiled bright and left. Minutes after I started eating, Melissa, the princess and my sister, came.

"What do you want?" I angered. "Don't be such an angry goose!" Melissa said, sitting on another armchair, same as mine.

"You know I DON'T want you here!" I said, angrily. "Oh don't worry. Gene and Dante are waiting outside." Melissa said.

I walked to the window, staring into the distance. Waiting for the sun to go down. Only when the moon is up I could feel safe. Only then I could feel like I felt back home....

Sometimes I still heard wolf howling from Phoenix Drop. As Melissa was ready to exit the room, I asked, "Hey, can you please call Kim here?".

She jist nodded closing the door behind her. Minutes after Kim says from the other side of the door, "May I come in?".

"Yes." I answered, still staring at the flouting cloud in the sky. Kim comes in, quietly shutting the dark oak door behind herself.

"Kim, can you do something for me?" I asked her softly, not to scare. "Yes?" She replied with a smile. "Can you send a letter... From me... to someone in Ru'uan?" I responded.

"Yes, you can just give me the letter and I will send it!" She chirped. I rushed through my bedside table, finding the white envelope with the royal seal.

I handed it to Kim, she nodded, saying, "I'm sure it will be delivered until tomorrow night.". With that, she ran out of the room, closing the door.

Hope it gets to you Aph... Hope it gets to you...

Skip time to tomorrow

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I saw some trees cut down. Aaron's real Father, Derek, helped alot with now Leona's pack. It's been eleven days... Since he left.

I was locked in my room in my small house. Yes, My house, my mom finally let me live alone. Then I heard my door break and my Mother standing in the door way.

"MIJHA!!! There is a letter to you from THE PRINCE!!" She exclaimed, giving me the letter. It's a letter... From... Aaron...?

I open the letter and read what's in it:

Dear, Aph

Hey. Long time no see. Or talk in that matter. I hope you are doing fine, but at the same time I know ypu are beating yourself up about that I needed to leave. It's not your fault. Please, don't beat yourself up.

I beg of you. I will do anything to come back to you. Aslong as I get a chance, I'm going to you. I missed everyone, Leona, Blaze, Dad.. specially you... Never forget me, and never forget that I love you...

                    — Love, Aaron

Tears started roll down my face as I finished reading the letter. My mom sat next to me, asking, "Is something wrong?".

"No... I feel like I betrayed someone I know.." I answer her through thick tears. "And who is that?" She questioned. "The Prince... Aaron..." I cried, burying my into my hands.

My mom's eyes widdened in shock.
"W-What..?" She said. "Mom... can you j-just.. leave... Please?" I asked her, she nodded and left my house.

I cried until the evening. Then went to eat and to bed. But I couldn't sleep. I stared at the moon, it was almost full. At least tomorrow it will.

I remember how Aaron used to talk to the moon, because his father told he will always hear it. I know Aaron too well.

I know he will just stare at it all night. We would also dream and talk to it. I thought of it too. I know he will hear. I know Leona is probably doing the same.

I sat on the floor, looking at the moon through the window. "Aaron, I... I got your letter. I love you... I hope I can see you once again. Leona is missing you... a lot."

"Your dad misses you so much. You don't even know... I love you." I murmured to the moon, in the dark, black sky dotted with stars.

I know he heard me... I love him so much....

Aaron's P.O.V.

Hearing Aph's voice... Is angelic... Then I really hear it. She said, "Aaron, I... I got your letter. I love you... I hope I can see you once again. Leona is missing you... a lot."

"Your dad misses you so much. You don't even know... I love you." She finished off. She... Loves me... Though her voice was quiet it still was angelic.

Then I heard Leona's voice, shy and quiet, just how I remember. "Aaron, I know you hear me now. You said if I talk to the moon, you would always hear me." She started.

"I really need you right now. Your dad and Blaze helped me a lot how to be Alpha. I hope you are okay." She finishes.

I'm coming home...

_________________________________

HEY!! How are you? I think fine, If not I'm sorry. But catz can make your day! Anyways,
Best wishes, Mist.

 But catz can make your day! Anyways,Best wishes, Mist