━ [83]

Alex's POV

"Why would you do it? She was my wife, your a married man! I don't know what made you think that it was alright to kiss her!"

"I didn't mean too, I was drunk! We've all been through moments like that Alex" he yelled, as he made his way around the kitchen island in his home.

"Not me! I've never kissed a taken woman when I was married" I snapped, inching closer to him. I watched as he shook his head, I knew he was embarrassed and he regretted what he did. But those feelings wouldn't stop me from being mad at him.

"Your lucky I don't pound your face in. Valerie told me not too"

"I'm sorry Alex! I didn't mean too, it just sorta happened. I don't really have an excuse"

"What you just said, is another one of your excuses"

-

I'd just gotten home. And I was beyond tired. And Valerie wasn't here?

I searched everywhere and she wasn't here. There was no doubt that I was worried about her. I'd called her millions of times, but she never picked up. It always went to voicemail, except the last time I called her. Her phone must've been turned off.

But everything seemed off. Where would she go at 8 at night. Where would a 8 month pregnant woman go at night, I mean her car was gone from the driveway, so maybe she went to the store. But the again, she wasn't even supposed to be driving when she was pregnant. So I decided to trace her phone.

20 minuets later I had gotten the address of where the phone was, and I found it in a pond. She was here. And if she wasn't with her phone, that meant she was missing.