━ [7]

Val's pov

Today was the day, the day I'd be getting married. And I was so excited and nervous at the same time. The wedding service was in the mountains of California, and I couldn't be any happier with how the reception and everything else looked.

I had already been dressed in my wedding gown and it was absolutely beautiful. I was excited to see how handsome Alex looked.

"Babe it's time" I heard someone say from behind me, it was Alex's brother. "Andrew how many times do I have to tell you not to call me babe, Alex will beat the shit out of you" I chuckled, jokingly. "My little brother would never" he scoffed.

Alex was the youngest out of all his siblings. Andrew was the oldest, then it was Adrian the second oldest brother, then Alissa the sister and finally Alex. I found it cute that he was the youngest. "Don't act so surprised Andrew, he might actually surprise you" "sure" he just smirked.

"Where's my dad?" "Right here sweetie" I smiled as I heard his voice and then saw him in a suit. "Aww, dad" I smiled walking over to him and giving him a big hug. "You look stunning" he said letting go and staring down at me. "Thank you"

"Okay guys let's go" Andrew said walking out of the little "dressing" room. "Are you ready"my father asked, "ready as I'll ever be"

A/n

Yay!!! The wedding is in the next chapter