━ [14]

Val's pov

We had said our goodbyes to all the people at the wedding and thanked them for coming and now both mine and Alex's parents, plus his siblings were driving us to the airport to say goodbye.

As soon as we got there we went immediately to the private plane, as we stood by the door I watched as my parents smiled at me. I walked over to them and gave them both hugs and kisses, as well as Alex's parents and he did the same to mine, I then walked over to all his siblings and gave them each a hug.

"Take some pictures for me" Alissa said happily, "I will, don't worry"

"Make sure to be safe" Adrian added, "we will man, don't worry. I'll protect her" Alex said from beside me and I smiled. "Not her Alex, although I hope youll be safe Valerie, just, remember what happened last time you drank?" Adrian mumbled. "That won't happen again"

"Give me some nephews and nieces, so I can spoil them" Andrew laughed. I coughed as I looked over at him seeing a smile. "That's our job Andrew" Alex's parents smiled happily. There might not be a baby when we get back" I mumble, Andrew frowned. "You get what you get and you don't get upset" I said, he just chuckled. "Listen, most likely you'll come back pregnant, that's how my parents were"

"Everyone is different," my mother announced.

"And don't you have some of your own kids Andrew?" I asked. He smirked, "yeah three actually, but Diana doesn't want anymore, my second option was you two"

"Adrain what about you?"

"I have two little girls, and there a handful. I don't need anymore, not yet at least"

"Alissa?"

"I have one already hun, I won't be having one for at least another 2 years" she mumbled pointing down at her 6 month tummy. I smiled at her.

"So yeah, my only option is you two" Andrew sighed.

"Son, don't push them. They just got married, I'm not so sure kids are on there mind right now" Alex's dad, David mumbled. Everyone chuckled as Andrew grew a frown on his face. "Fine whatever, it's always an option though"

"Well, you'll just see when we get back" Alex smiled.