━ [67]

Alex's pov

She, aka, Madison had left the next morning, mostly because I had been making comments. Telling her that she needed to leave. Valerie scolded me for that.

But I didn't care. We had a future murderer In our house. Another thought was moving again, because now she knew where we lived. And if this was all a scam, and she and jack hadn't gotten into a huge blowout they'd surely remember this house number and street. And she surely tell him.

I had been at Andrews house, stressing out. Valerie had been playing with the kids and Diana while me and Andrew sat out back talking. "And she just let her walk into your house" "wow, ur girl is something else" he whistled. "She doesn't listen I swear, it's this pregnancy. She's all sweet towards everyone but me" I sighed feeling the weight off my shoulder go away as I leaned back into my seat.

"That's your wife for ya, buddy" Andrew mumbled, "not funny" I remarked.

It was silent before Andrew spoke. "I heard her and Diana talking about a divorce earlier" I looked over at him confused. "What?" I sat up in my seat immediately.

"Yeah, something about filing for divorce. Splitting half the house-" "don't continue with that sentence" I groaned. He frowned. "Hey man, I'm sorry. But maybe it's not even happening. It could've been someone else for all we know" he reassured me.

He could be right, but then again he could be wrong.

"She did mention something about secrets braking us apart the other night" I mumble.

"Dude don't panic," Andrew scolded looked over at me.

"Don't panic!? The most stupidest thing you could say to someone right now who's on the verge of panicking, dude"

"Your a drama queen? Did Valerie tell you that"

"Multiple times"

+

"Are we getting a divorce" it had blurted out, I couldn't hold it. I accidentally let it slip at the dinner table at Diana and Andrew's house. Everyone stopped to look at me and Valerie as the kids continue to play with their chop sticks from the Chinese food we had been currently eating.

"No! I hope not? Why? Where did you hear that from?" Valerie asked me shocked.

"Andrew" I replied with, the kids all laughed as they looked at there dads face. He had a sheepish grin on his face. Diana did not look pleased at all.

"Ohhh, he heard correct" Valerie said. I looked at her with fear in my eyes. Wait what! I was even more confused now, it thought she just-

"except he didn't hear that Drew and Nikki are getting a divorce" I let out a sigh or relieve, but still seemed confused. "Who?" Andrew and Diana laughed, while Valerie chuckled.

"From the office, the one you haven't been two in months. Your job" she carried on.

"Ohhhh" okay that made more sense.