━ [82]

Valerie's POV

I had showed up at our bench, the one he told me too meet at. It was 8 at night, and Alex had been blowing up my phone. I didn't answer though, I was to distracted by what jack had in plan.

He hasn't arrived yet, but would be soon.

I didn't know what to say to him. Obviously I needed to tell him to stop, but a part of me knew he never would until he got what he wanted. Which just had to be me. Around 15 minutes later he appeared.

He had the biggest smirk on his face.

I just chuckled, "this is all your fault" I hissed. He just shrugged, not seeming to care about what I had to say. "Well, you don't know how to obey, I had to do something" he laughed as he sat down on the bunch.

"What did you want jack?" I asked fallowing suit, making sure to sit a good couple feet away from him. "I miss you" you scoffed. He looked like he was telling the truth. But he acted as if he was a sociopath. Although he never acted like that when we dated, something changed him. I just didn't know what. "Jack-"

"And you've been ignoring me. For too long, and it's time that you stop" anger pooled in his brown eyes, and he instantly stood up, and towered over me. The shrill ring of my phone sounded through the quiet park and jack groaned.

I went to the reach for my phone in the back of my pocket, one I got it I looked at the caller ID.

Alex.

With a stretch of his arm his hand firmly gripped my Iphone, and he was looking at the screen with pure anger. But a sinister smile soon replaced all signs of anger, and with that he chucked the phone in a nearby pond. "Jack! What the hell" I went to get up to try and search for my phone, but my huge bump slowed me down. But as soon as I stood, jack's hand tightly gripped my arm. I slowly looked back over at him. To see a huge smile on his face.

"See that's what I mean, your always ignoring me!" He squeezed my arm tighter. And his irises only seemed to grow bolder and darker. "Let go of me, or I'll-"

"You'll what? Get Mr Millionaire Husband and his big bad brother? Yeah that's right, I saw the tabloids this week" he glared at me. He acted as if he never do anything wrong. As if he didn't leak the photos. "Of course you saw them, the whole damn world saw them!! And it's all your fault" I struggled against his grip, I tried to kick him, but he had grown a lot stronger and taller.

"I don't recall" he smirked. "Your crazy! Let me go"

The last thing I saw was a black cloth, a part of it was a darker shade. Something else must've been on it. Poison or something because that was the last thing I saw, before the cloth was placed over my mouth.

And then everything blacked out.

A/n

Damn. It's been a while!! And I'm back. I'm glad I'm back. Don't worry, I'm fine. I wasn't hurt, or sick. I was literally just to lazy and didn't want to update. But today I just felt like it, so here I am. Sorry for the very very long wait.