━ [58]

Val's pov

Home. We had finally gotten home. We weren't here to stay, Alex said it'd be best if we moved somewhere else, because jack knew where we were.

You would've put a restraining order on him but then again a part of you still felt for him, as much as you wouldn't admit it to anyone else. Alex would definitely be jealous, and he would probably leave if you told him.

But maybe it was still a little high school crush, because you honestly loved Alex with all your heart. He was your other half, but jack was still in your heart.

+

You two decided to move out of your first house together, and moved somewhere else.

We had finally found a house that we liked, it wasn't like the old house because it was our first house together, but it was still beautiful and had everything we wanted in it.

"This house is gorgeous Alex" you mumbled as you helped your husband unpack the boxes. He smiled at you. "Thank you" you smiled. "For what?" He asked as he stopped what he was doing.

"For taking me home, it might not be home, but you know what I mean. I appreciate it" he chuckled. "Yeah, anything for you baby girl"

I went to lift one of the heavier boxes and tried to carry them up the steps when Alex stopped me by putting a hand on my lower back. "No, I'll carry it"

"Thanks babe but i got it" you tried to continue what you were doing but he had extended both his hands to your hips where they rested trying to softly push you back from going up he stares.

"Alex please, I know what your doing" you laughed, he frowned. "I'm just trying to keep you safe, I don't want you throwing out your back"

You knew he would never stop protesting so you gave in, handing over the brown box into his large hands.

"Fine" you pouted, trying to hide he laugh. "Thank you" he smirked, "Your a goofball" you laughed. "And your a little brat" he joked, you smiled and slapped his arm as he made his way up the stairs. "Ow," a mumble was heard from him. "Baby"

A minuet after Alex had put the boxes upstairs your cellphone rang. You looked over at it oddly before walking to the phone, hand on your belly rubbing it soothingly as your little babe kicked away. "Calm down, squirt" you mumbled patting your stomach as you picked up the phone.

"Hello?" You questioned, you heard a chuckle across the phone. "Hey, Val" he was literally the only person who still called you it, and you hated it.

It was none other than Jack Gilinsky.

A/n

Oooo, an update. I finally did it, I know I haven't been updating regularly and I'm sorry. I don't have an excuse. But here's the update, I'll be updating another chapter after this. Comment a 🐨 if you enjoyed this chapter.

12 comments and 12 likes.